South Mississauga/Oakville Coffee Meeting

Marny B.
on 8/30/13 11:11 am - Canada
Please join us for our informal and casual coffee night/support group meeting. We are a friendly and welcoming group of people spanning many different ages and stages of the journey through WLS. Pre-Op, post-op, still considering.....everyone is welcome! There is no better place to learn about the process, or to find support for this journey, than with your OH peeps!

DETAILS:

WHEN: Tuesday September 17th, 2013 @ 7:00 PM

WHERE: Tim Horton's Clarkson Village (south Mississauga/Oakville Boarder)
1785 Lakeshore Road West
Mississauga, ON

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Michele T.
on 8/31/13 4:48 am - Canada

I will be there thanks Marny :)

Referral from GP October 2012  Starting Opti July 15th  Surgery with Dr. Jackson @ TWH on August 8th, 2013

ArleneAnne
on 8/31/13 4:01 pm - Oakville, Canada

Greetings

HELP !!!! ..... I would dearly LOVE to join group !!! ..... but I can NOT drive at night......  is there anyone from the Oakville area who would not mind picking me up to go .....  I'm basically on 6th Line and Upper Middle ...... would really, REALLY appreciate a lift !!!!

Arlene

Marny B.
on 8/31/13 10:23 pm - Canada
Hi Arlene. My schedule is pretty tight that night. My kids have swimming until 6 and DH doesn't get home until 6:30. If You can't find a ride, I'll try to see if he can come home a half hour early and I'll come get you. Would love to have you there.

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

ArleneAnne
on 9/1/13 9:22 pm - Oakville, Canada

Greetings !!!!

Tks for getting back to me soooo quickly ! ..... really, REALLY appreciate it !!

Unfortunately, seeing as I do not know anyone here who could drive me ........ my husband can not drive at night either  :-(  ..... and I live in a senior's type building so everyone that I have come to know here so far is in the same boat !

Marny.....I really, really hate to ask, but, unless you could find me someone else in the group who might be able to pick me up ..... I will have to rely on you that first night ..... hopefully, once at the meeting, we could find someone with whom a lift for me would be a little easier for next time !!

By the way, my phone number is (905)844-3399

Respectfully

Arlene

ArleneAnne
on 9/16/13 7:54 pm - Oakville, Canada

Greetings

I will try to drive to the meeting this evening by myself .... I need to just get brave and DO IT !!!!    I have the address, so will Google it .... see you there !!!

Arlene

merry1
on 9/4/13 2:56 am - Canada

see you there!!

PaulaToronto
on 9/17/13 6:54 am - Toronto, Canada

Can't make tonight but have fun and see you soon.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

Most Active
Recent Topics