The Truly Revolting Vanilla Optifast made edible....

LilyBugsMommy
on 9/30/13 11:12 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

I added baking cocoa to the vanilla turning it into yummy chocolate! :)

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

Needanewbeginning
on 9/30/13 10:59 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

At my centre HRRH cocoa is a go. But it needs to be pure cocoa, baking cocoa. That's all I used for my opti and I also bought only vanilla.

Good luck, your almost there! I actually miss opti, 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Nerak
on 10/1/13 7:22 am - Canada

I checked with the nurse practitioner in Ottawa and she said it would be okay if I only did one shake with the cocoa per day and tried to reduce the amount of cocoa from 2 tbsp to well, less! It's a nice treat to have the chocolate one and the rest of the day I do it with coffee. I'm going to try and make a mocha one tomorrow with 1 tbsp of cocoa and the strong decaf. I seriously wish I had bought mostly chocolate to begin with. I am now going to stop being a baby and suck it up (Literally) hehe

Nerak

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

Most Active
Recent Topics