EEEK - Costco Nepean did not have any PP Shakes

CCs_mum
on 10/2/13 12:22 am

Was at Costco last evening and they didn't have Premiere Protein shakes anywhere. 

Just sent an e-mail to them to inquire so I hope that it was just a delayed delivery.

Have learned that I can't measure my journey only by what I've lost.  I've gained health and extra time on this earth ... that is most important

ksrmom
on 10/2/13 1:30 am
This is my worst nightmare!! I start each & every day with one....usually have a stock @ home tho, try to buy 2 new cases when open my last case. Hope they get them in soon!
Laurie
 Referral to Guelph Sept 2010, Surgery booked with Dr Reed for Oct 18, 2012        
Tammy B.
on 10/2/13 4:17 am - Canada

I thought our's didnt either...but they have moved them to the pharmacy isles out of the chocolate isle which didnt make sense to me.  I also buy the dry leanfit protein...its 25 g of protein but a different favour from the chocolate premeire protein shakes I have at home.

CCs_mum
on 10/3/13 4:07 am

Just got a message back from Costco...

Thank you for your recent inquiry through Costco.ca.

The product is on order and due to arrive within the next day or two at the most.

If you have any further inquiries, please reply to this e-mail or call our member service agents at 1-800-463-3783, Monday to Friday, between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST. They will be happy to assist you.

Wade

Member Service

Costco Wholesale

Most Active
Recent Topics