Lost my list of foods I can have on Opti

kathycantwait
on 10/28/13 2:16 pm - Canada
I have misplaced the list of foods I can have on Opti. I know every clinic is different so I just wanted to mention that I am going through the HRRH clinic. If you can take the time and respond thanks very much.

BIGJAY1972
on 10/28/13 6:18 pm

for me it was chicken/beef broth. sugar free jello and sugar free popsicles.

get some sugar free da vinci flavored syrups to add to your optifast.

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/13 10:00 pm

I had surgery at St. Joe's Toronto but it's the same pre-op diet as HRRH.  4 packets of Optifast per day.  Up to 2 cups of the following veggies:  lettuce, green pepper, celery, broccoli, cucumber.  Can only season the vegetables with lemon juice or vinegar, salt and pepper, spices. Unlimited amounts of fat free broth, no sugar added jello, SF popsicles.  Can have as much of the low cal/no cal drinks like crystal light, SF kool aid, mio, dasani drops.

daisies109
on 10/28/13 10:49 pm
Hey Kathy, what Lynn posted is exactly the same as what Dr Sohi gave. How are you doing on opti so far?

Daisies

kathycantwait
on 10/28/13 11:09 pm - Canada
Thanks everyone!

The Opti is O.K. but it seems like a lot having trouble getting it all in. The worst part of all this is that my thoughts are consumed with the surgery and I have to admit I'm kinda freaking out, night time is the worst I just can't seem to shut it off so I'm not getting much sleep.

Most Active
Recent Topics