Weight loss on Opti

kathycantwait
on 10/30/13 3:28 pm - Canada
I know everyone is different but I was just wondering about peoples experiences. I was wondering how much you lost and how soon, were you exercising while on Opti? Also did anyone use fitness pal if so how many calories ect. were you getting a day?
Thanks for any responses.

Katie M.
on 10/30/13 5:02 pm, edited 10/30/13 8:41 pm - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

I lost 15 lbs. I thought I would lose way more than that, but once I got rid of my excess water weight anything above that seemed to come off super slow. I lost most of my weight in the first two weeks. However I have lost 18 lbs in the 12 days since surgery so I am making up for it!

I didn't exercise at all, although I probably should have and it would have helped my mood ;) 

I didn't use MFP but I would assume I was getting the 900 calories from the Opti and maybe another 10-30 calories from broth and jello.

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

BIGJAY1972
on 10/31/13 8:50 am

I lost about 35lbs on opti and was not working out at all. but only opti, chicken broth, sf popsicles will help. much less calories than pizza, wings and donuts lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics