What are you eating doing today (Wednesday)

Patm
on 11/5/13 9:39 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am surprised I am first on here this morning. I hope all is well Barb and Tracy. Great bike ride yesterday but not sure how much longer I will be able to do it. It is getting a little too cold.

b. greek yogurt, granola

s hummus, carrots

l. chicken stew , 1/2 apple

s pure protein bar

d ham and pea soup

s not sure

Cal 904 carb 97 prot 75.8

I will be walking to TWH for support group tonight for exercise.

KerryF.
on 11/5/13 9:59 pm - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

RNY 22 Days Post op !!  

Breakfast: Poached Egg, 2 Melba toast pieces & cup black tea (had milk in my tea yesterday and then 20 minutes later all hell rushed out of me devil  so back to the black) 

Lunch: Laughing Cow cheese wedge (Garlic Flavored) Deviled Ham Paté 

Dinner: ¼ cup Corn beef meat & 2 tbsp Hummus

Nighttime Snack: Premier Protein Shake

4 - 6 Cups Water

All Vitamins and Supplements

Daily Totals according to Fitbit

Calories 730 - Fat 42 grams - Fiber 4.4 grams - Carbs 15.9 grams - Protein 72.1 grams

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

Patm
on 11/5/13 10:01 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry to hear milk is not agreeing with you. You can always try it again in a month or two. Sometimes it changes

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/13 11:54 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Have you tried any of the Winter Collection teas yet?  I looked at them the other day but there are a few I am not sure I'd want so may pick the two I thought looked interested and get a pillow pack.  If you haven't tried it yet, the organic blueberry jam one is like dessert in a cup.  It is a flavoured black tea with low caffeine but the flavour is delicious. I also really like the lime gelato green tea one as it feels like I am having dessert when that sweet craving hits now and then.

KerryF.
on 11/5/13 11:59 pm, edited 11/6/13 12:06 am - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

Love Blueberry Jam.... it's in my cupboard  even better is the Superberry which has the blueberry in it. Got that too kiss

I am a DAVIDsTea aholic  I have 51 cans of different tea from Davids in my cupboard. will post a picture on my profile.

Yes got ALL of the Winter Collection and the Holiday Collection........ currently drinking a cup of "Coffee Cake"  that and Santa's Secret are the most amazing!!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/13 12:04 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Your collection sounds like my son's.  He is addicted to David's tea as well and has the mugs, the pots, the travel mug plus a gazillion cans of teas. LOL  I will have to look for the Superberry one.  I really enjoyed the mango fruit punch one but it's now gone since it was just a summer flavour.  I bought the mango madness one but it's not as good as the other was so I bought some dried mango and cut it up and I add some to each cup as I make it and let it steep a bit longer.  The alpine punch looked interesting from the winter collection, have to let me know what you think of it.

KerryF.
on 11/6/13 12:08 am - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

alpine punch is good too! and Sleigh ride  good too  and sometimes I mix a couple with each other..... my favorite which has been stopped is Honeydew Mate and the pumpkin spice Chai done and gone too

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/13 12:12 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Rooibos is not my fav tea but some of the flavours I like so I put up with it being rooibos.  LOL  I got a pumpkin chai one that they made in store and I was not impressed but I think it's because they don't leave it in long enough and I found it wimpy.  I use my french press and put the loose tea in then add the boiling water and let it steep even after I have had a cup so it keeps the flavour steeping much longer than they do.  The saleslady told me that they sometimes bring old flavours back a few years later so keep an eye out for the ones you love and then buy lots. 

KerryF.
on 11/6/13 12:16 am - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

as you can see I have a ton of Rooibos and being caffeine free is convenient. But it's not for everyone for sure. The Purreh's are not my thing. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/13 12:24 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I prefer herbal as I don't want the caffeine after noon hour but the blueberry one doesn't keep me up and neither does the mango madness and they are both caffeinated.  The only Pu'erh that I liked was the cinnamon heart one.  I even like Cold 911 when I just feel congested from allergies, it seems to help and I like the flavour so it's bonus.  My DH thought it was disgusting but drank it when he had a bad cold as it did help with his congestion.  I have quite a few flavours but nowhere near what you or my son have.  I am a coffee drinker first then comes tea but not in the same amounts that is for sure.

Most Active
Recent Topics