What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 11/8/13 6:23 pm, edited 11/8/13 10:21 pm

RNY  4 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Wow - I just read Dar-Mab's post and I realize I have nothing to complain about...."cause I sure have felt whiny lately.....

Waiting for my groceries to arrive....then in to work......my eating the past 2 weeks has been **** poor......and I am not in the mood to fix it......I have a lot going on.......and I am using food to make me feel better....well....it doesn't work......food isn't helping me feel more relaxed or de-stressed.....lol.....

So on that note....here are my eats for the day.....this is honest....and I am almost ready to get back on the horse.....

STEPS - in keeping with my current state of blaaaah.....3860

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 blue menu chicken strip - leftovers

L - one slice of pepperoni pizza at work with "the boys"

D - 3.5 oz beef tenderloin

tomato salad

2 slices of Ace garlic loaf

few bites of apple crisp

5 oz malbec

S - 9 low sodium triscuits

1/4 cup of shredded habanero

( I need to break this triscuit and cheese habit.....its my favorite part of the eating day......have not ordered more habanero in my grocery order today)

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,598,  Carbs - 139 grams,  Fat - 63 grams,  Protein - 91 grams

All water....vits

Have a great one   mail

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/13 8:27 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Not much going on here today, it's laundry day.  Eating up more leftovers so eating will be very boring and repetitious the next few days.  Slept like **** again last night and this time it was from the drops as I had wild nightmares about the same family member as the pills always gave me.  I'll try them again a few more nights but if this keeps up I guess I know I'm not one to take melatonin. I froze half the pot of soup but still have enough for likely 8 meals.

B - 2 eggs, 2 slices peameal

S - protein shake

L - minestrone soup minus the pasta and add in 3 oz of roast beef

S - 1/2 quest protein bar

D - same as lunch

925 calories 52 carbs 34 fat 114 protein

birdiegirl
on 11/8/13 10:17 pm

That's too bad re the nightmares....I honestly dont know if they worked for me....or I was just ready to sleep....and my stress is certainly better then it has been the past 3 months.........( 3 more weeks!!!)

I love soup....especially this time of year....and like you I eat the liquid portion first and then the "meaty" stuff.....was up very early this morning so made ham and pea soup....high carbs so will only keep half the crock pot and give the rest to my parents to eat.....( they are good carbs though....and I stuff the soup with lots of low fat ham)

I picked up a roast beef wrap on my way in to work.....likely more calories then the pizza....but 1/2 wrap will stay with me longer.....still not ready to be a really "good " girl though....looking forward to my wine tonight

Enjoy your minestrone.....sounds good

KerryF.
on 11/8/13 8:48 pm - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

RNY 25 Days Post op  - - - - Out the door early this morning and in a hurry first time trying cereal hope it goes okay!!

Breakfast: ¼ cup Special K Protein and 3 tablespoons of milk and 1 cup Black Tea

Lunch: Laughing Cow cheese wedge (Garlic Flavored) 2 oz Deviled Ham Paté & 2 crackers

Dinner: ¼ cup puréed Chicken Tortilla Soup

Nighttime Snack: Premier Protein Shake

4 - 6 Cups Water

All Vitamins and Supplements

Daily Totals according to Fitbit

Calories 673 - Fat 25.8 grams - Fiber 13 grams - Carbs 54.7 grams - Protein 58.3 grams

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

Patm
on 11/8/13 10:15 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Darlene sure has been through alot. I hope she gets a break soon. I have a lot to do today. Off for a walk with the dog soon. Going to the clothes exchange. I have stuff to get rid of and a couple of expensive tops I am going to try to sell. Then off to buy decorations for a shower I am having next week. Then grocery shopping. Lunch and snack will be on the run. I will need to take the dog out tonight since my husband is working. So hopefully get lots of steps in.

b. greek yogurt, granola (need to buy fruit)

l baby bel and melba toast, apple

s protein bar

d salad with chicken

s not sure but have room in the calories for one

cal 845, carb 71, prot 74.8

birdiegirl
on 11/8/13 10:19 pm

Thats a lot to do in one day Pat....its amazing how much energy you have when you dont have to drag around so much body weight eh?

Nerak
on 11/8/13 11:31 pm - Canada

RNY 3+ weeks post op

B- red pepper and feta dip with 1/4 ww pita bread and a decaf coffee

S- a small handful of almonds. 

I don't know about the rest of the day but I am going to see a movie and craving popcorn but fairly certain I would puke it up! I guess I'll have nothing!

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

DeidreB
on 11/9/13 1:29 am

Hi Everyone

3 months post RNY.  Losing more slowly these past 2 weeks am down 3 lbs which is still in the right direction.

Did my run/walk couch to 5k this morning Week 3 Day 1.  Was surprised when it was done and ran extra during the cool down - wow!

B - 1 c 2% milk, 4 strawberries, 1/2 banana, scoop chocolate pro powder

L - 1/2 c pulled pork, broccoli and carrot slices

S - greek yogurt, berries, splenda, vanilla, bran buds

D - Roasted veg soup w 1 Tbsp pro powder

S - SF/FF chocolate pudding

Totals: 1004 Calories, 101 Protein, 127 Carbs, 16 Fat

Most Active
Recent Topics