This Forum Is Awesome

Maricw
on 11/9/13 8:21 pm - Oshawa, Canada

So far I have only done the Referral but the info on this forum is awesome.... A big THANK YOU to all of you...I had so many questions and since reading on this site so many has been answered , Even questions i would never have thought of.. I have also private messaged a few and thanks so much for your quick respond...

My Family Dr heard back and was told everything would be @ HRRH , so now I'm just waiting and reading.....

Are there others out there that went thur HRRH?

Laurie C.
on 11/9/13 9:14 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Marci:

Welcome!!

This forum is THE BEST.  I have been on here now for two years and have learned many many things and had many giggles and a few tears.

I don't always post but I always read, enjoy the process and hang on tight.  It's quite a ride.

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

MadMax1010
on 11/9/13 9:34 pm - Collingwood, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13
Marci I went through HRRH it was amazing, older hospital but the staff were great.

kristaeb
on 11/9/13 9:54 pm

Congrats on your referral.. I went to HRRH and had Dr Hagan, everything went well great no issues at all so far..Good luck , you will be in good hands..Krista..broken heart..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Hennagirliegirl
on 11/9/13 11:13 pm - Canada

same, can't say enough about my experiences thus far through the program at Humber

Good,luck!

Terri

hibbyangel
on 11/10/13 7:55 am - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

I went through Humber, loved my surgeon and the hospital stay was decent..minus a couple of nurses. BUT otherwise nothing bad to say!

gardeninggal
on 11/10/13 4:52 pm - Midland, Canada

You are on your way girl!  Sounds like you are ready for this and I wish you all the best in your journeykiss

Nancy

Most Active
Recent Topics