Saint Joseph's toronto and personal belongings

Katiebear291
on 11/14/13 10:12 am - Canada
RNY on 12/10/13

Hi!

So just wondering how this works- The papers I have suggest you have someone bring your personal belongings when you are out of surgery... well I don't have that luxury I am going to be alone on surgery day so does anyone know what happens.. (maybe I shoulda asked at PATTS...) are your items locked/stored and brought to you afterwards I wonder if electronics like a kobo and cell phone would be safe.

Suggestions?

RNY  - December 10 2013 Dr Lindsay Toronto's Saint Joseph Hospital Toronto

BIGJAY1972
on 11/14/13 12:04 pm

I got dropped off and went in alone as well.

I had a small suitcase and my clothes/shoes went into a plastic bag the hospital provided. They put my name on it and it founds its way to me when I was in my recovery than came with me to my room.  I took a laptop, cell, etc and everything was fine. I could never get the wifi to work so it was useless but nothing was stolen.

Everything was fine, they did manage to break the handle on my suitcase but I didn't notice until I was home.

Other than that everyone was nice and I had no issues.

mispysmom
on 11/14/13 8:28 pm - elliot lake, Canada
they put all the bags on a cart and when u wake up in your room your things r there, my husband loved tht, cuz he didnt have to carry around my purple bag lol

Amanda

Hanneli xoxo
on 11/14/13 9:44 pm - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

I was there alone and they kept my stuff on the end of my bed until surgery then put it in a locker than a porter brought it to my room for me.

Most Active
Recent Topics