What are you eating/doing today (Friday Nov 15)

KerryF.
on 11/14/13 5:54 pm, edited 11/14/13 6:08 pm - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

RNY 31 Days Post Op

First Day back to work, and will be setting a new “Eating & Vitamin Regime” schedule.  I have also packed up a few things to keep in my desk drawer in case of emergency in the future… such as a 100 Calorie tuna and cracker kit, a few packets of cream of chicken “Cup A Soup”.

Breakfast: ¼ cup Liquid Egg scrambled and 30 grams of Old Cheddar & Cup Black Tea

Morning Snack at work: Wedge of Laughing Cow cheese

Lunch: 50 grams Kerry’s Meatloaf and 4 Green Beans

Afternoon snack at work: Premier Protein Shake

Dinner: 4 Sirloin Meatballs (President’s Choice and they are tiny little things) and ¼ cup Presidents Choice Spinach & Cheese pasta sauce

(I manually entered calories and other nutritional values I got directly from the packaging in my Fitbit for the calculations)

4 - 6 Cups Water

All Vitamins and Supplements

Daily Totals according to Fitbit:  

Steps yesterday 10,297 Calories burned 2703

Calories 684 - Fat 33.2 grams - Fiber 4 grams - Carbs 25.8 grams - Protein 73.5 grams

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

Patm
on 11/14/13 10:12 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sorry Kerry. Someone else started the thread as well. I hope you have a great day.

kristaeb
on 11/14/13 10:40 pm

Good luck on your first day back at work Kerry. I am going to join a gym , Its down the street from my work and it opens early in the mornings at 6 am so i can work out before work... I am looking forward to getting started...I waited til 5 months out because of my hernia and the extra work Dr Hagan had to do during my surgery..Tonight i am taking my grandson to the Christmas lights display in our town. It is a really big event here with music, fire works kids events etc..And  midnight madness shopping in the down town core, now thats for gramma lol....

B- Protein shake.

S- water melon, home made protein bar.

L- roasted chicken and mixed bean salad.

S- 3 melba rounds and laughing cow triangle.

D- chicken and mixed veggies.

S- not sure yet..

Have a great Friday..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Onward and
Downward

on 11/14/13 11:02 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Kerry, my apologies, I didn't see this thread when I started mine - and I looked, too!  Must have been half awake.  I can't close the other thread but I did direct people to this one!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Needanewbeginning
on 11/15/13 12:28 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

WTG Kerry! Your doing fantastic! I think I need to start joining you folks and adding what my plan is for the day. Have had a terrible month, loosing and gaining the same 3-4 lbs, its so upsetting for me and I still have 60 odd lbs to go, so I am very upset these days. I know I need to shake up my diet so today I am making a list of foods to buy to change up my meals and hope this helps. I am ok with only loosing 10 lbs per month now that I am about to hit 6 months, but I am not ok with 4-5 lbs lost, not at all. 

Can you share your meatloaf recipe?

thanks pal, and good luck on your first day at work.

Annette enlightened

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics