What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

birdiegirl
on 11/17/13 6:53 pm, edited 11/17/13 7:07 pm

RNY  4 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Had a great few days of fresh air and rest....and a few too many good eats....Full day at work today....my blackberry buzzed all weekend with problems....so lots to do today

STEPS - over 10,000 each of the past 3 days

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - Greek Yogurt

L - Garden salad with tuna and full fat dressing- 1 TB

D - Hamburg patty with all the fixins

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 999,  Carbs - 42 grams,  Fat - 45 grams,  Protein - 108 grams

All water....lots of decaf coffee and tea....and all vits

Have a great one    mail

Onward and
Downward

on 11/17/13 7:58 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

D'oh.  Those darn work blackberries.  I've made a (sort of) resolution to turn mine off on weekends.  Sort of.  Hope your day goes well today, Barb.

Today: work, then taking my kid to an appointment this evening.  I double-booked myself by accident tonight, not realizing my kid had his appointment at 7 p.m.  I volunteered to work on a by-election campaign.  So maybe what I'll do is work my work hours this week so that I can leave early today, do some volunteer work on the by-election, and then take my kid to his appointment.  I haven't had a chance to volunteer on this campaign yet and I'm feeling guilty.

Today's eats are all leftovers...trying to get back on track after a rough weekend of eating.  I ate way too much and was justly punished by the scale this morning.

1 YEAR POST-RNY

B - Premier Protein shake

S - 1 clementine orange and some leftover edamame beans from supper out last night

L - Leftover sushi from last night

S - Light ricotta/vanilla/splenda mix with a few almonds thrown in

D - Leftover Persian beef and herb stew over a bit of rice

S - Probably a glass of milk

Have a great day, everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 11/17/13 8:32 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Barb. Glad you had a good weekend. I cooked and cleaned all weekend. But the Baby shower I hosted seem to work out fine. There was lots of food which I ate too much of! Today back to the plan. Over the last 2 years my job has been constantly changing. It is really only a part time job most of the time. Annoying since I like to be busy. Monday is the only day I am assured of being busy.

forgot to wear my fitbit yesterday but I know I was tired

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s. tea

l. pea and ham soup

s protein shake, skim milk

d chicken, salad

s laughing cow, crackers

cal 1078, car 103, pro 95

kristaeb
on 11/17/13 9:12 pm

Pat , your weekend was just like mine. Cooked, cleaned , shopping and went to a baby shower...And my work was texting my Blackberry with issues as well. So i have been in a stall for a week now. Upping my exercise and more protein..

B- special k 1 % milk.

S- laughing cow and 3 melba triangles, some protein shake,

.L- Baby spinach salad with added veggies LF dressing..Some chicken 2 oz.

S- protein shake.

D-  tuna with greek yogurt and table spoon LF mayo.  mixed.veggies.

S- roasted chick peas..

Have a great Monday..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Foy
on 11/17/13 10:07 pm - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

RNY - 2.5 Months post

I have been slacking on the measuring and the vitamins again. I gave myself a kick in the ass this morning and brought measuring utensils to work to ensure I had a set here and at home. I also have some in my purse to ensure I am not being lazy about it. Plus I need to be posting in here everyday to keep me accountable.

The weekend was good, saw Kathy on Saturday at a shoe sale on got a cute pair of casual shoes. Went and visited my 92 year old grandmother who is nearly blind and even she said "Well Jennifer haven't you lost a lot of weight!! Keep it up!" so for a 92 year old granny who is nearly blind to see the difference I guess I should be impressed.

I have a date tonight and he is making me dinner .... I had my choice of chicken or homemade lasagna. As much as I love lasagna I haven't touched pasta yet. Not a good place to start...I can see it now... he knows I am eating really healthy these days so we should be good. Worse case scenario I have a protein bar with me :)

B - Cheerios, milk, protein powder

S - Laughing cow, melba

L - chilli, protein powder

S -  protein bar

D - chicken, veggies

S - Banana

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Lolabug
on 11/18/13 12:41 am - Canada
RNY on 07/23/13

Morning everyone.

dog sitting for me this weekend. I know, its a glamourous life!

B - protein shake

L - cold cuts with laughing cow cheese, mano chunks and blackberries

S - egg muffin

D - homemade chilli

S - protein shake

DeidreB
on 11/18/13 1:40 am

Hi Folks

My student will be mostly independent this afternoon apart from having me review her work.  I have found another office and will be able to get some of my own non-patient work done - I love this stage with students - I might even have time to get a coffee from Tims or Starbucks...

Hurt myself yesterday at personal training - totally my fault.  He was asking if my grip was okay on a dead lift and instead of me putting the weight down, readjusting my grip and lifting - I popped it up in mid air to adjust the grip and really irritated a muscle in my back.  So no spinning/bootcamp this morning, no cycling to work, just biofreeze and tylenol.

Exercise: Pilates tonight 60 min

Eats

B: pear (it was so good, I ate it before any protein and then was full).

L: 1/2 bacon wrapped meatloaf ball left over from restaurant, greek yogurt cup

S: 4 oz steak, clementine

D: 3/4 c 1% milk, 2Tbsp pro powder, 1/2 banana, 3 strawberries

S: hummus & veggies

Totals: Cal 951; Carb 88; Protein 81; Fat 31

kellybelly333
on 11/18/13 4:07 am - Toronto, Canada

Just popping in to say hello! Feeling much better and can't wait to run again. I have my follow-up at St. Mike's on Wednesday to hear what the surgeon says exactly happened. Things are still a bit foggy.

Other than that, i'm on full food again and can tolerate everything. Motility is back....pretty much as it was. Except before when I would not go for two days, it wouldn't bother me. Now I get nauseous.  Oh well, I was hoping it would be improved.

I had a Starbucks cheese and fruit box for breakfast, a skinny latte. Veggies and chicken for lunch and salad and pulled pork for dinner. With a protein bar thrown in. More carbs with the latte and fruit, but not terrible for me.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 11/18/13 5:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad to hear you are back to normal. I was sure you wouldn't be slowed down for long!

Most Active
Recent Topics