Pre ops - something for you

Hennagirliegirl
on 11/18/13 5:01 am - Canada

Hello pre ops,

I have a full unopened bottle of welless Liquid calcium/vitamin D, a full bottlle of fer in sol, and a huge bottle of orange flavoured fibre to give away.

Please PM me if you are interested, I live in Milton

PS...the fer in sol could be for a post op on it.....it's not a standard post op replacement, so if you are on it pls let me know, I switched to ferritin

Terri

Test

4-Jane
on 11/18/13 7:07 am - Canada

So I cannot see what is being typed but will try to be careful.   So why is it that you are not going to use the liquid wellness.  I ask because that is what I use bought it from the super store and it is my favorite thing to eat or drink .  

Respectfully Jane
Hennagirliegirl
on 11/18/13 7:32 am - Canada

At costco they come in a pkg of 2, I used one bottle, can't stand the sweet taste so I went to buy pills today. perfect for someone for the first few weeks post op

Test

4-Jane
on 11/18/13 8:26 am - Canada

I pay 8.99 for one bottle we do not have a Costco , my partner will be heading to the USA later this month so I will ask her to check at SAMs for me.  I was worried you were going to say it was the wrong kind of calcium

Respectfully Jane
Hennagirliegirl
on 11/18/13 8:41 am - Canada

The bottles from costco are 1 litre, you are welcome to it ifmyou'd like to have it. I live in Milton, returning to work Thursday though in the west end of Toronto

Cheers

Terri

Test

4-Jane
on 11/18/13 8:52 am - Canada

That is very sweet of you but I live in Thunder Bay and am way far from the Toronto area.  We are hoping for a Costco in our city but have been hoping for a while.  We see many travel to Duluth four hour drive to shop in particular at SAMs club.  The super store bottles are only 480 ml .  Thank you for the offer

Respectfully Jane
Most Active
Recent Topics