unjury protein

hockeydad2013
on 11/18/13 10:02 pm - Canada

I could not find a powdered protein mix tat was decent with water. I kept reading that the unjury protein where really good so I bought two strawberry sorbet and two vanilla. I tried the Strawberry sorbet this am and it sucks, no better than the others but more expensive. I haven't tried the vanilla yet but expect the same. I could try them with milk but I prefer water. I will stick with the premier protein from Costco. They aregood but never been a chocolate guy always preferred vanilla or strawberry. I thougt the water intake would be the hard part now I am thinking its the protein.

I have had a few strong cravings for a diet mountain dew, I hadnt had an alcohol drink in 4 years, so that was mydrink of choice

Patm
on 11/18/13 10:58 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Unfortunately protein shakes are very individual. There is a site called iwindirect. They will send samples for you to try. I happen to love their cappuccino. Not cheap. I also use their vanilla for a lot of things. I find they have no after taste that some have

ladyjane71
on 11/19/13 9:41 am - Canada
Not sure where you are, but I found vanilla premier shakes in kanata costco. They are ok. I prefer the chocolate, but will by vanilla again for variety.
dragongirl_76
on 11/20/13 4:40 am

did you find unjury in a store in ontario?? i have been looking but no luck so far.

ladyjane71
on 11/20/13 10:33 am - Canada
No. I was commenting on his hunt for vanilla premier shakes. Sorry for the confusion.
Mary A.
on 12/3/13 3:40 am

When you find something that works for you stick with it...if it's unflavoured even better, because then you can "doctor" the flavour with SF syrups and such. 

One thing I have learned over the last 5 years post-op, is that TRULY no protein "tastes good" it's mind of matter and it helps if you drink it out of a cup with a lid so you also can't smell it.

(p.s. stay clear of any and all pop, it's a slippery slope)

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics