New oh forum

burg_vs
on 11/19/13 6:50 am

Is anyone else having trouble wi the new forum.  Everytime I go to comment or make a post, the response box goes grey and and I can't see anything that I type but once I press submit the comment is there.  So I am basically typing blind

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/13 6:54 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Nope all is good with mine when I hit reply.  What browser are you using and what Editor is your OH set to?  It may have something to do with either of those.

burg_vs
on 11/19/13 6:55 am

I have an iPad...so using safari.  I don't have a computer.  It's been doing this since the new set up started,  it's really annoying so I basically read and don't post lol

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/13 7:04 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I use Safari on my iPhone and it works fine.  If you click on your name and click on settings then go to message board, it will tell you which Editor you are using.  I am using HTML 1 on my computer and phone and they both work fine.  Well I will go check my phone and make sure it still is as I am not sure if I have posted on it since the changeover but maybe check your settings to see which Editor is there and we can figure it out from there.

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/13 7:13 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Okay here goes on my iPhone. No grey box and can see what I am typing so it must be the editor that you have selected. 

Starr_Fish
on 11/19/13 7:48 am

Not liking it at all. 

Hennagirliegirl
on 11/19/13 7:56 am - Canada

The only time it has gone grey on me is in private messages. And only on my ipad. When I'm on my desktop it doesn't happen

Frustrating when you've written a long missive and have to start all over.

Terri

Test

burg_vs
on 11/19/13 8:24 am

I checked the editor and its html1 as noted above.  My last post it actually didn't go grey so I was all excited but now it's back to grey and I agree it's very frustrating because I don't actually know what is typed u til I hit submit and go bank into the post 

4-Jane
on 11/19/13 8:22 am - Canada

Same thing happens to me, really difficult given i need to edit carefully due to fact I cannot spell worth beans.  I posted about this a few days ago, I'm also using my ipad ...... Ummm

Respectfully Jane
burg_vs
on 11/19/13 8:25 am

Maybe e new site just doesn't work with the iPad??.?.?.

Most Active
Recent Topics