Christmas Baking

jen1016
on 11/20/13 1:54 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13

Does anyone have any Christmas baking recipes for WLS patients?

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/13 1:59 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

If you click the link in my signature line for the Ontario Recipes, there are a few threads about Holiday ideas.  There are a few Splenda baking recipes.  If you aren't already a member, just click JOIN then cick Discussion on the side and you can view all the threads.

jen1016
on 11/20/13 2:08 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13

Thanks - I forgot totally about that group!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/13 3:37 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I bumped two of the threads to the top that had a lot of different baking recipes in them  One is called Holiday Favs( has more than just desserts in it) and the other is just SF desserts.  There are baking recipes in both so you can look through to see if anything interest you.  You can even post that you are looking for something specific if you like since a lot of people have not posted anything new in awhile. 

jen1016
on 11/20/13 4:05 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 09/19/13

Great thank you!  I will check them out for sure. 

I am not looking for anything specific, I just thought I would be nice to have something on hand, I can enjoy when people around me are having the real-deal lol.

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/13 4:11 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

If you end up finding anything interesting elsewhere you can post them on there so others can try as well.  I know the Splenda website usually has a lot of baking ideas at this time of year.

LittleMiss2013
on 11/20/13 8:50 am - Canada
RNY on 10/22/13

I have one I am going to make. For the kids and their class mates I will be making a chocolate covered Oreo pop made to look like a snowman. Since I can't have this....I am going to do.....

1 thick Slice Banana, gently put a sucker stick in it....dip it in vanilla yogurt...I'm thinking preferably a thickish one.....then dip in coconut and lay on wax paper, put in freezer until frozen. If you don't like coconut you could roll it in crushed nuts of your liking...but coconut looks like snow =) When I make them, I might make a youtube video so people can see. If I do I will make a post here =)

Opti October 1. PATTS October 8th and RNY Surgery October 22, 2013

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics