What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 11/22/13 8:01 pm, edited 11/22/13 8:05 pm

test....ok  you have no idea how many times I have been trying to post this....got tired of writing it all out and losing it!

RNY  4 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Off to work this morning.....not going to write all I wrote in my last 3 posts I attempted...lol

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Peanut butter Sandwich on whole wheat bread

D - 2 cups of green salad with regular dressing

1 blue menu chicken cutlet

2 TB of plum sauce

S - 1 popsicle

MYFITENSSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,135,  Carbs - 91 grams,  Fat - 44 grams,  Protein - 83 grams

All water...vits

Have a great one    mail

Onward and
Downward

on 11/22/13 8:05 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

The mic is on! :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

birdiegirl
on 11/22/13 8:06 pm

lol...yeah I know.....OH glitch!!!

Onward and
Downward

on 11/22/13 8:32 pm, edited 11/22/13 8:34 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Glad you finally got the post done, and sorry you had to type it out a few times!  I was wondering where you were since you're usually an early-birdie-girl...thought maybe you'd gone away for the weekend.

I am away this weekend at my parents' places - first at my dad's today then my mom's tomorrow.  But in keeping with my newly turned over leaf, I packed a few things that will help me stay on track: a couple of protein shakes, three measured-out-servings of Special K Protein to eat at night when the snack urge overwhelms me (especially at my parents' places), a tub of light ricotta...

However, it will be a bit tricky to plan ahead, since I'm not sure what we're having for dinner, and what food is available around here beyond what I brought.  But I'll go hunting the kitchen now to see what's available.

1 YEAR POST-RNY

B - Premier Protein shake

S - 1/2 cup light ricotta/vanilla/splenda mix, with 1/2 cup raspberries

L - I see leftovers in the fridge: a piece of grilled chicken (around 3 or 4 oz) and some green peas - that would work, if I can score it! :)  Plus a clementine for dessert.  I'll bring it with me since I think we're going to be out at lunch hour - better that I not be tempted by the junk food at the hockey arena where I'll be watching my niece play a game.

S - A carry-along snack: 1 oz cheddar cheese, 11 wheat thins (1 serving according to the package, which is why the odd number), and a clementine.  Might also carry along an ounce of almonds in case we stay out longer than I think - I'll add it to the totals, anyhow.

D - No idea at all what we're having for dinner - will try to stay on the wagon and add to MFP afterwards.  Hopefully there will be no birthday cake!

S - 3/4 cup of skim milk, plus 25g of Special K Protein cereal

TOTALS WITHOUT DINNER: 105g protein, 43g fat, 85 carbs, 20g fiber, 1,145 calories

So, I have a few hundred calories to play with for dinner, with enough room in my protein, fat and carbs for a well-balanced meal.  Good!

Have a great day, everyone!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Patm
on 11/22/13 9:33 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Sounds like great planning. A small bite or two of cake at this stage should not do too much harm so long as you do not dump.

Patm
on 11/22/13 9:36 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

This new site is really annoying. When I hit enter to go to a new line it drops the whole page. I wouldn't care a just blindly type but I use a really old computer with issue with the cursor. It often jumps to the middle of a previous sentence and I ahve to correct the mess.

Today is our churches Craft Sale. Made squares last night to take over for the bake table and lunch room. The last few years I have gotten stuck in the lunch room by myself and went home exhausted. this year I did not volunteer for anything. I will go over later to help but I am not going to kill myself like other years while others stand around.

I thought I lost my fitbit but found it last night. Will start tracking my steps again

b greek yogurt, special K protein, raspberries

l chili, apple

s protein bar

d think I will make a chicken stew

Have a great day everyone

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/13 10:29 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Eating breakfast for me truly sucks even when I have stuff ready.  I made a crustless quiche last night thinking I'd eat it for breakfast but of course I can't stomach food early in the day so protein shake it is.  Guess I'm having it for lunch all week. lol

B - protein shake and numerous coffees

S - greek yogurt

L - crustless quiche, slice of 12 grain bread and some spicy ketchup on the quiche maybe

S - 1/2 cup of edamame

D - the last 4 oz of pork tenderloin, green salad with dill yogurt salad dressing, might add half a potato if I'm hungry

Totals without potato since I likely won't have it.

870 calories 43g carbs 35g fat 95g protein

DeidreB
on 11/23/13 6:26 am

Hi all,

Great planning Michelle and sounds like a good decision to save energy for yourself, Pat.  I have the same issue with the new forum whenever I press 'enter' I get pushed down to the bottom of the page and have to scroll up to see what I've written.

Exercise: 50 min spinning class; 60 minute walk to and from doctor appt.

Eats

B: protein shake

L: 1/2 slice P28 bread; 1 Tbsp P28 peanut butter; 1/2 banana

S: 3 oz steak; container jello dulce de leche (all carbs but very yummy)

D: 1/2 c tuna; 1 tbsp miracle whip; 1/2 apple

S: 2 Tbsp hummus; carrots

Totals: Cal 1018, Pro 92, Carbs 103, Fat 29

Most Active
Recent Topics