I swear, I am not liking these website changes

Megan M.
on 11/22/13 9:06 pm - Canada

I use my ipad all the time.  I would start the browser, go through my bookmark for this page, and voila, I would arrive here signed in and ready to go.  Now with the changes, I have to sign in every time I come here.  It is a real pain.  If I use my old bookmark, I arrive at the Ontario forum which is where I want to be.  I have tried making a completely new bookmark, and it's even worse.  From there I can't even find Ontario - the pull down menu for "go local" only says "select another region" but doesn't list the provinces.

is anyone lose having issues, or have I lost my computer savvy?  What am I missing?  Thanks for any help you can offer.  These little things make me kind of crazed!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Patm
on 11/22/13 9:24 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I agree there are many things about this new site that are annoying. To find Ontario go under the forums drop down and use see all at the bottom. It is way down on the list.

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/13 9:28 pm - Straford, Canada

You're not the only one!  I keep "disappearing" here, I go to log on and it says I must register, I try again and it gets me on, then all of a sudden I'm not on anymore.  I was beginning to get a complex!  Then all my profile info went missing, emails gone, friends list, etc.  Then it was back.  Makes me not want to bother. 

Hennagirliegirl
on 11/22/13 10:32 pm - Canada

I also use my ipad. To solve this I just go into my website history and click on an old post, once there I click on Ontario Forum and it brings me to the updated page

Terri

Test

4-Jane
on 11/22/13 11:12 pm - Canada

I go to the search bu

Respectfully Jane
4-Jane
on 11/22/13 11:39 pm - Canada

Okay last post one letter at a time....... Any way I go on to the search button and obesity help ontario  forum is always one of the first few to come up.  I would be lost if I had to log in unless I could call them.  It then brings me to a page and I now need to go to the second blue or maybe red line down and then I know I'm in the right place if I recognize posters names I messed up a few times and had no idea where I was or who others were?. I bought a fit bit back in June and its still in the box .  I wish I could pay someone to teach me the how to,s of this so that I could be a confident user.  Most times I do not even know how to word my questions when it comes to technology.  And yes I do work on a computer at work, but really it's bad at my house unless my partner can help even my tv is a challenge to turn on or change Chanel's.  the running joke is my tv is the old pink fisher price, the one with two songs row row your boat and London bridge is falling down,   Lots of repeats for me, but with those two turn dials at the bottom I always know how to turn it on.....

Respectfully Jane
burg_vs
on 11/27/13 10:15 am

Not a fan at all!  It doesn't work with my iPad.  I type all my posts without actually being able to see what is being typed.  Tried the advice from other members to fix this and didn't work driving me crazy!

Most Active
Recent Topics