No new since July 2013 orientation

SulowskiT
on 11/23/13 9:43 am

Hey there friends in Ontario. I am hoping someone can offer some advice. I had my orientation at St.joes in Hamilton at the end of July and since then I have not heard anything. I have emailed and called and received no response.

Any suggestions. I don't live close enough to just drive over, and I only get an answering machine when I call. Am I calling the wrong number? 

Any my suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Teresa

CassieM
on 11/26/13 11:48 pm - St.Thomas, Canada

Hi Teresa!

I just had orientation on November 18TH in Hamilton. They made it sound like it was a very quick centre to move thru. Apparently not! I called to let them know my doctor's address had changed and the lady told me not to bother even giving them the info as they werent even close to booking my dates. She said that she still had people from July to book for!!!! I wish they would have been more open about the delay in orientation. She told us to expect a letter in 4-6 weeks! Would you mind letting me know when they do finally get around to sending you your appointments? That way I know I have still a few months from that point! 

Thanks! Cassie

SulowskiT
on 11/27/13 5:55 am

Well I finally got through on the phone and found out my first appointment is May 16th.  That is a full six months from now and 10 months after the orientation.  I am a bit disappointment but she did say something about calling me with earlier dates if they become available.  

Most Active
Recent Topics