Finding a good surgeon

Vi-Vi
on 11/27/13 8:40 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

Yap well I'm starting to think about the next step of my journey!  I really need to get this stomach removed, it's becoming an art every time I have to tuck it in!  LOL I've read that because most bariatric patients have lots of skin they should see a plastic surgeon who specializes in bariatric patients!!  Any recommendations for a good surgeon?

thanks,

Sylvie

HW: 352.6.  Opti wt: 331,   Surgery wt: 308. CW: 190.4

Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at the moment!!   --Eggface

Donna E.
on 11/27/13 9:16 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 08/16/12
Dr.D.Martin on Keele St. has done my plastics and a few others on here. I just had my tummy and breast done Friday and love it. His bedside manner is excellent. Also his price and wait time is excellent. Good luck with your plastics and who you decide to use. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Vi-Vi
on 11/28/13 2:18 am
VSG on 12/13/12

Thanks Donna!  Happy to all went well for you!  Did you go through OHIP for your stomach?

Donna E.
on 11/28/13 3:13 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 08/16/12

I self paid for a full tummy tuck and ohip paid for breast reduction.

Vi-Vi
on 11/28/13 6:20 am
VSG on 12/13/12

Good for you!  I hope I'm approved for assistance also!  

Lorraine M.
on 11/28/13 10:51 am - Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Dr daniel martin also did my fleur dis lis tummy tuck and breast lift. my surgery was done 4 weeks ago. I ohip qualified for the tummy and paid the rest. I am a bit older than most so I m healing a bit slower but I absolutely love dr martin. He is so patient and answers all my questions. I stayed one night overnight in the hospital. He arranged for a nurse to come to my home every other day until i am totally healed. He really cares about his patients. I did shop around with a few other surgeons and found him to give me the best price for all the work he did with the least amount of wait time.. The surgery took 5 hours to perform. They weighed what was taken off and it was 10 lbs

three of us ex dr martin plastics patients attend the toronto west coffee chat group. You are welcome to come if you want to see us. To be honest i absolutely love my boobs.I cant stop looking at them. The girls havent been this high and perky since i was 16, maybe not even then lol. Feel free to msg me if you want. My pm's dont work too well on this site but if you message me I can send you my cell number and we can call or text.

Good luck in this next stage of your journey.

Vi-Vi
on 11/30/13 10:20 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

Thank you so much Lorraine!  10 lbs that's awesome!  Hope you're feeling pretty good.  I was told to see a surgeon who does bariatric patients because of all our skin.  I'm thinking I want the fleur de lis and the Tummy tuck would be a bonus!

As for the coffee club I wish I could attend as I'd have so any questions but I'm about 9 hours north!  :(

I'll try adding you as a friend in order to chat!

thx again!  

Sylvie

Most Active
Recent Topics