What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

Patm
on 11/29/13 11:08 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck today Barb. Look forward to your post

I did the stress echo yesterday. Almost had the doctor convinced to take me off blood thinners since I no longer have the risk factors. He even discussed it with some other doctors but in the end I will stay on them as a precaution against stroke. Because of my increased mobility the test went longer and harder. By the end I was going to have to run if they didn't stop it. I was glad they did. As it is my joints are sore today. I was so annoyed at myself. I forgot to put my fit bit on my shorts when I changed. Lost all those great steps. Good for another year.

I went shopping yesterday afternoon. Northern reflections had a great sale. Everything including sale items were 50% off. So I got about $350.00 worth of clothes for $140. Many of my winter clothes are a little big on me. They were bought when I thought I had hit goal but then ended up losing another 20 lbs. So I need some new tops that fit better.

Tonight out to dinner at my son's. So cool to now be invited to my kids homes. I have no idea what his girlfriend is making but I am sure it will be good. They have invited my brother and his girlfriend as well. My son has no idea we have not been talking to my brother. We did not tell my son we are angry with my brother since he is close to my brother and did not want to effect their relationship. So we will see if my brother can be civil. If not it could be an early night.

SO my calories are off and will have to be adjusted as the day goes on

b greek yogurt, granola blueberries

l 2 eggs piece of toast, salsa

s pure protein bar

so far cal 623, prot 56, carb 61

birdiegirl
on 11/30/13 12:30 am

Family stress is the worst Pat.....hope all goes well

4-Jane
on 11/29/13 11:41 pm - Canada

Last full day of work in awhile ,until next season or are you really done with working..... What every it is celebrate you have pulled through congratulations .  Took me awhile but I now I get what KIR means 

Respectfully Jane
birdiegirl
on 11/30/13 12:31 am

thanks Jane.....will see how I adjust

Laurie C.
on 11/30/13 12:44 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

Congrats Barb

good for you Pat,

glad I'm not in your shoes Tracey

boy I need to catch up here,

had my strawberries and protein drink for breaky, melba toast and laughing cow cheese X 1 ( I split that cheese between 4 melba toasts, can hear you chuckle Barb)

and pork chops with cream corn for supper and of course SF jello and cool whip. 

I'm managing to stay at 157-160 lbs but gotta work at it.  I'm at my 395th day straight on My fitness pal, use my fitbit every day to keep me motivated, still walking my 5 km everyday and after listening to everybody's great advice I'm up to 20 minutes on that freakin' elliptical.

Thanks everybody

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

birdiegirl
on 11/30/13 1:25 am

Way to go Laurie!!!.....love my fitbit.....I actually put it on my housecoat when I first wake up so I catch all my steps.....

Most Active
Recent Topics