What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 11/28/13 5:24 pm

RNY  4 Years 7 Months Post Op

Morning

Been awake since 3:30 thinking about what I have to do.....so figured I might as well just get up and start doing it...lol......We are having our staff Christmas lunch today....pot luck which is always lots of fun....I will need to try everyone's contribution....so my eats today are going to be way off....but thats ok....big changes coming for me....will write about it next week sometime

STEPS - 6750 yesterday....plus meeting my trainer at 6:30 this morning  for a work out before going into the office

EATS

Pre-workout - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

B - 1/2 cup of 3 bean salad

L - I have no idea - but I have inputted 925 calories - 78 carb and 22 protein

D - 1 egg

1 cup of baked beans ( assuming I will have some left over from my lunch contribution)

S - 9 low sodium triscuits

1/2 cup of shredded habanero

glass of wine

MYFITENSSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 2,060,  Carbs - 212,  Fat - 70 grams,  Protein - 99 grams  This looks crazy.....not sure if I will really eat all of this.....but I have planned for it just in case.....caloires add up quickly when you start eating slider foods and I am sure most of lunch will NOT be dense protein...lol

All water....vits

Have a great one    mail

libra1
on 11/28/13 8:38 pm - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

It’s Friday! Off to have a mammogram today.

Enjoy your Christmas lunch. enlightened

B-Oatmeal with ground flax seed

S-Premier Protein shake

L- 1% cottage cheese

D- Extra lean minced turkey and diced tomatoes

S- Half an apple

Cal-653, Carbs-33, Fat-16, Protein-96, Sugar-18, Chol-119

Patm
on 11/28/13 8:47 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck with your mammogram today. At 62 and with weight loss I have so little tissue left there. It certainly made it easier.

Patm
on 11/28/13 8:54 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My husband gave me a ride to work yesterday. At noon I only had 195 steps on my fitbit. Boy do I sit a lot at work. Fortunately by night I had 8900. Much better. It was cold last night but no wind. I took my dog to the beach for a walk. It was so quiet. Initially I saw no one then I saw other crazy dog owners out giving their animals a run.

Off to the cardiologist today for my annual stress echo test. Then I am doing some Christmas shopping. Will have to come home for the car. I would just drive in but there is never any parking at Women's College Hospital

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s baby bel

l probably chili when I come home

s pure protein bar

d need to think about this

Have a good day everyone

Julia P.
on 11/28/13 9:04 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

RNY, 1 Year Post Op

Good morning everyone,

I was so busy at work yesterday that I didn't get on here - crazy trying to catch up after a week of vacation!

Today I am out and about for work, but plan to hit the gym to run on the treadmill for an hour after work or in the evening.

Here's my eating plan for the day:

B - Greek yogurt, berries, all bran, SF syrup, protein bar

S - Pepperettes, cheese

L - Will be out for lunch so plan to have the Salmon and Salad

S - hummus, carrots

D - Chicken pot pie, but plan to avoid most of the pastry and just eat the veg/meat

S - SF jello, SF pudding

Totals - 1564 calories, 106g carbs, 68g fat, 135g protein

Have a great day!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Onward and
Downward

on 11/28/13 11:03 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Didn't have time to plan this morning and still don't have time to do it now, but I just want to say, I can't wait to hear whatever news you have for us, Barb!  Nothing like keeping us in suspense. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/13 8:12 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Hope you had a good staff lunch and can't wait to hear the news   I'm not writing my menu for today as we left first thing this morning and I only had coffee then I had a lot more coffee while out then ate about 3 inches of a ham sub at 4pm and that's it.  What a terrible eating day but I was too excited picking out cabinets and hardwood to care about food. I think I'll have a shake tonight unless we decide on a really late dinner at 9 then I may have some shrimp and salad.

All that walking around today and my hip is irritated again so sitting on the ice pack again.  Sure hope it doesn't flare up as bad as the other day or I am going to have to see my doc for sure.  Won't be on much the next week as we will be busy ripping things apart.

Most Active
Recent Topics