Curious!!

Philippa
on 12/4/13 5:01 am - Brampton, Canada
RNY on 04/02/14
Has anyone had Dr. Maryanne Aarts from TEGH? My surgery date of February 4th was given to me by Dr. Cyriac at TWH, he told me that they worked together but she will be doing my surgery on her own. I have not seen any mentions of TEGH or Dr. Aarts so I am a little concern.   Also I live in brampton and would love to be a part of a OH group in my area. I have sign up but not notifications as yet.   Philippa
Ruskie
on 12/4/13 8:35 am

Hello

I just had surgery with. Dr    Cyriac   I actually met with. Dr.  AArts who told me exactly reverse of you tha. Dr.  Cyriac would be doing surgery. They work together and that's exactly what happened 

Philippa
on 12/4/13 11:16 am - Brampton, Canada
RNY on 04/02/14

Congratulations on your surgery!!

Thank you...I was starting wonder if I would be one of her first. LOL!

Here's to your recovery and a health life.

Philippa

Ruskie
on 12/5/13 2:13 am

Your welcome. The whole experience is so new for us all. I am 8 days postop so let me know if you need anything else 

Philippa
on 12/5/13 1:32 pm - Brampton, Canada
RNY on 04/02/14

Thanks so much...I will, u just take card of yourself.

Katie M.
on 12/4/13 8:38 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

I didn't have Dr Aarts but I have heard lots of good things. There are quite a few members here who had her!

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

Philippa
on 12/4/13 11:20 am - Brampton, Canada
RNY on 04/02/14

Thanks Katie..I'm glad I finally said something, I get a lot of information from this forum but never

heard anything about Dr. Aarts or TEGH, so glad to know you are familiar. 

Philippa

Gregsgal
on 12/4/13 9:21 am
Hi. I have been a long time reader but this is my first post. I just had my surgery on November 19 at TEGH with Dr. Aarts. Amazing Doctor. TEGH amazing hospital too. Very well taken care of. I met Dr. Aarts at TWH iin August surgery was scheduled with Dr. Cyriac. Day before surgery i found out Dr. Aarts was doing my surgery. As I said, she is fabulous and a lovely person. I live in Brampton too.
Philippa
on 12/4/13 11:31 am - Brampton, Canada
RNY on 04/02/14

Thank you so much!

Congratulation on your surgery, I hope your doing well.

I'm thrilled to know your were treated well at TEGH and especially that Dr. Aarts is a nice person.

This really puts me at ease...you have no idea!!

May I ask you how long was your hospital stay?

Philippa

Gregsgal
on 12/4/13 3:09 pm
Hi Philippa, i was in hospital for 2 nights. You are in safe hands with Dr. Aarts and in fact all staff at TEGH.
Most Active
Recent Topics