What are you eating/doing today (Sunday)

birdiegirl
on 12/7/13 6:41 pm

RNY  4 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Had a full nights sleep last night....didnt even wake once....hallelujia!!......today doing more work around the house....and taking a meal to my parents ......pleased with my weight loss this week and my activity level

STEPS - 6600...dissappointed when I looked at my fitbit last night as I was on my feet all day moving boxes up and down stairs and cooking and groceries....will be better today

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - Leftover pork tenderloin - 2 oz

1.5 cups of sweet kale salad

D - 3 oz beef tenderloin

1 TB of mushroom sauce

large scoop of leek & gruyere potato bake

couple of spears of asparagus

( I am going to pass on the Lemon curd tarts....though it kills me to do it...lol)

S - clementine

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,111,  Carbs - 82 grams,  Fat - 48 grams,  Protein - 90 grams

All water....decaf coffee and tea...and all vits

Have a great one   mail

birdiegirl
on 12/7/13 6:53 pm, edited 12/7/13 7:18 pm

OK....I give up....I have been trying to change my ticker to show 3 pounds lost.....I have gone in and changed 4 times...I save it....I get it to show 27 pounds to go and yet it doesn't change when I save and go back to look at my post......$%#!

Edited to add - I just tried a few more times....now I have 3 tickers - two showing 30 to go and 1 showing 27 to go hidden at the bottom.......

OK...still cant fix it so I have gone in and moved my extra 3 tickers around to show the 27 to go.....cant seem to delete the other two tickers....it used to be so much easier!!!  

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/13 8:15 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I can only see your original one and about half of the 2nd one.  I think you are using up a lot of signature space so likely why it's not showing.  I honestly hate the tickers and would sooner just write.  30 lbs regain, 27 lbs left to go. 

birdiegirl
on 12/7/13 9:10 pm

I would love to do that re writing the weight loss down as it occurs....but now I cant delete them.....

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/13 8:21 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I slept all night as well but woke up at 4am wide awake.  I went downstairs to do laundry only to find out that I have no power at my washing machine.  They rewired the kitchen and I think they forgot to turn some stuff back on.  Hunted down a long extension cord and now I am finally doing laundry.  After laundry, I plan on trying to wash the floors.  There is drywall dust everywhere and would like to get it off the other floors in the house.  I vacuumed everywhere yesterday and lots is ground right in so out comes the mop.  I hate mopping but I hate looking at the dust marks more. My neighbor brought me over a small tray of cabbage rolls yesterday had 2 little ones for dinner last night and will eat the other 2 for lunch today.  Gotta love thoughtful neighbors. :)

B - protein shake

L - 2 small cabbage rolls, kale salad

S - greek yogurt with some homemade quinoa granola on top

D - steak, mushrooms, roasted butternut squash

birdiegirl
on 12/7/13 9:12 pm

What lovely neighbors!....

Yeah the dust would drive me crazy too......and nothing like a mop to get rid of it....have fun

Monica9811
on 12/7/13 10:11 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Good morning Barb!  Glad you slept well.  Makes all the difference in the world!

Do you mind sharing your leek and gruyere potato bake-my husband is a chef and always looking for new ideas and that sounds good!

birdiegirl
on 12/7/13 10:54 pm

Lets wait and see how it tastes....first time I have made it

Patm
on 12/7/13 10:24 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad you are sleeping better. I am sure all the box moving gave you as much exercise as the steps would have. I have managed to get mine in this week. Today should be interesting. My daughter and her boyfriend are coming for dinner. It is his birthday. I am going to be doing some baking with my daughter. Must keep reminding myself I do not want to eat cookies. I have put one into my totals and will see how my will power is. I have also included low fat ice cream. Hope the thought of this treat keeps me from pigging out. I have listed a lot of food for dinner but know it will more than likely be just a taste of potatoes. The pot roast I am doing is a little unusual but it makes great gravy.

b. greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l stew

d pot roast, green beans, scalloped potatoes, ice cream

s one sugar cookie

cal 995, carb 94.5, prot 66.5

Off soon for a long walk with the dog. Need to exercise if i am going to eat bad today

Sunny123
on 12/7/13 11:27 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

After two sleepless nights in the hospital (roommates with their vital reader beeping all night and a fire a Ottawa Civic) I finally crashed when I got home yesterday. I was pleased that I can sleep on my right side - grateful for that.

Reading the books religiously and of course Ottawa and Kingston have different approaches...I will use Kingston as that is my centre. So far:

Sunday Dec 8   Time
Previcid 1 tablet 8:00
Hydo (pain meds) 1 mg 8:00
Tylenol Childrens 3 ml 8:00
B/P  126/92 8:00
Pulse 95 8:00
Temp 36.3 c 8:00
Multi Vitamin 2 8:30
B12 1 8:30
apple sauce 2 tbsp 8:30
mom 1 tbsp 10:00
water 500 ml morning sipping

Going to start a Premier Protein soon - It just doesn't appeal to me, however, nothing really does. I will try cream of mushroom soup for lunch (Campbell's low fat).

I know I have to get three shakes in. It will be a bit of a struggle the first few days so I won't sweat over it.

Your guidance and input is appreciated!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Most Active
Recent Topics