What are you eaating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 12/6/13 8:07 pm

RNY  4 Years 8 Months Post Op

Morning

Spending today trying to get my home office organized....I have 8 boxes of files from my office to get sorted and put away.....hopefully some can just go in to the basement ....I suspect this will take me all day to get the office and house in better shape....I have papers everywhere...lol.....and I like things orderly

STEPS - didn't make my 10,000 yesterday...only 6250...just didn't feel up to it

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L- 2 cups of tomato-pepper-sweet onion and feta salad

4 oz grilled chicken

D - 1 cup of sweet kale salad

4 oz pork tenderloin in coating

S - 1 baldersons cheese portion

few strawberries

MYFITNESSPAL  totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 950,  Carbs - 52 grams,  Fat - 40 grams,  Protein - 99 grams

Trying to make up for yesterdays lunch....it was too good - too much - and put me up 1.5 pounds.....it will be salt gain

All water....2-3 litres.....decaf coffee and tea....and vits

Have a great one   mail

Patm
on 12/6/13 10:45 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am definitely feeling lazy today. Fortunately I need to take the dog for a walk or I would just curl up with a book. Looks like a nice sunny day to get out.

Went to a new restaurant last night that specializes in smoked meats. I ordered the ribs but was unable to eat much before it didn't agree with me. I think that although it was melt in your mouth meat it needed more sauce. I am going to try the rest today and add some sauce

b greek yogurt , granola, raspberries

l ribs, cabbage salad

s pure protein bar

d stew, salad

so far cal 1091, carb 57, prot 79.7

birdiegirl
on 12/6/13 11:49 pm

Ribs can bother me too....but for me I think it is the fat....after 2-3 ribs I am done

Curling up to read sounds wonderful......I am already beat from moving boxes around......still a mess...but now an orderly mess....I will need to purchase a larger desk and 2, 4 drawer files to put in the office.....

Enjoy Pat

Patm
on 12/7/13 1:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Just had the rest of the ribs. It is definitely the fat that bothers me. After paying $20.00 for the plate i was too stubborn to throw it out. At least today I realised what didn't agree with me and avioded the fat.

Organizing can be exhausting. My problem is I get half way and realise I have not where for anything to go and start to give up and still feel in a mess. My basement is a great example of this. At least in the last few years I have started to toss things more

kristaeb
on 12/7/13 12:04 am

Morning. I was up early and went for my work out at 830..My tooth is finally coming around. Havent needed a pain pill since yesterday, and i had to take stool softener with them for sure.  Its snowing like crazy here but i need to go shopping.. My menu will be something like this i hope lol..

B- greek yogurt.

S- protein bar.

L- lettuce roll up with roast chicken and 1 oz LF cheese.

S- melon

D- roast chicken and roasted brussel sprouts.

S; not sure yet...

Have a great Sat everyone...Cheers Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Most Active
Recent Topics