Unjury Protein

pugalootz
on 12/7/13 12:09 am - Canada

Anyone know where/if you can buy it in Canada?  In store or online?

Thanks!

Diminishing Dawn
on 12/7/13 12:26 am - Windsor, Canada

You buy it through their website.  I've had it.  It's okay bit not special by any means.  You can buy many similar powders here that are comparable.  It's all a matter of taste.  

I was given some and used it but find it pricey to purchase when I like Pure protein just as much. 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

hockeydad2013
on 12/7/13 12:55 pm - Canada

I bought some and still tastes like crap. If you are in Ottawa I can give you one of mine I have two different flavours

pugalootz
on 12/8/13 10:22 am - Canada

It's the chicken soup one that I like.  I add it to crappy tasting soup to make it a little less bland.

hockeydad2013
on 12/8/13 11:14 am - Canada

Sorry I only bought the powder to mix in with water or milk etc .vanilla and strawberry shot bet 

Mary A.
on 12/10/13 11:28 pm
On December 8, 2013 at 6:22 PM Pacific Time, pugalootz wrote:

It's the chicken soup one that I like.  I add it to crappy tasting soup to make it a little less bland.

I used Unjury for about two weeks and then began my journey for a replacement, you can add ALMOST any unflavoured low card protein to your soup

I used to love just eating plain consomme soup and while I was recovering I actually had several frozen portions from my favourite oriental resturaunt frozen

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics