so sick

reenie33
on 12/8/13 5:58 am

Ok all of you vets and not so vets.......I deserve this RIGHT?? last night I thought I could handle one fish burger with gobs of homemade tarter sauce PLUS about 1 cup of oven fries.....WRONG, I was so sick I had to put myself to bed at 7 pm last night, after a not so fruitful puking session. I would have felt better if I could have puked like I used to, you know the kind where your toes end up in the toilet....all I could manage was little spews and sweats.  It was so bad, then to top off everything, my son went out, leaving the door unlocked and I awoke to my dogs barking , I told them to be quiet. Then next thing there is a drunk man sitting on my bed in the dark! I was naked under the covers and helpless (pretty much) Unless you want a naked woman who has body issues running around naked looking for a weapon in the dark. 

Let me tell you Ill never eat like that again or trust that my son has locked the door.. I told him next time he goes out, I dont care if he cant find the key! lock yourself out and phone me. If ever I was ready for a breakdown ,,, now is the time

Katiebear291
on 12/8/13 6:07 am - Canada
RNY on 12/10/13

OMG! Are you ok!... do you know who it was or it was just some random drunk person... What the hell! I am petrified on your behalf you sounded far too calm in your post!

RNY  - December 10 2013 Dr Lindsay Toronto's Saint Joseph Hospital Toronto

Nerak
on 12/8/13 6:11 am - Canada

Oh ya - not a good idea food wise~ (live and learn)!

But much more importantly = I would of been absolutely terrified!!!!!!!

How did you end up handling everything? 

Nerak

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

reenie33
on 12/8/13 6:53 am

terrified is an understatment, Sometimes I wish for a time where I can be alone and my son would just move on. He inundates me with a verbal barrage and takes from me and makes mess, I think Im about to lose it,  yet at the same time he makes me feel like Im stupid, and cant do without him. I bought myself a bottle of wine for today, that is how Im dealing with things, I know NO GOOD right? but I just want to flee and be free of all this stress, just take my dogs and go **** the weight loss, just go

reenie33
on 12/8/13 7:00 am

Well I had some lorazepam, last night,,, and a bottle of wine today. Im still all shakey and Ive this feeling that I must run far away... I am blaming my precious son for leaving the door unlocked.....I just want to go away somewhere safe, and YES ... i WANT MY SON TO GO TO

Leanne1
on 12/8/13 8:38 am - Newmarket, Canada

WHOOOA! I see many red flags here!!! ... I think you need to get in touch with your centre and talk to someone. 

How old is your son? If he's old enough to move out, get rid of him! You need to concentrate on YOU! Meds and booze is NOT the answer. 

PLLEEEASE, for your own sake, seek someone at your centre for some help. You are much to important to go down this road

*HUGS*

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Monica9811
on 12/8/13 10:14 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Reenie I hope you get some help fast.  Please stay in touch with us and let us know how you are coping.  You have great support on here so take advantage of your weightloss family.  Good luck.

Leanne1
on 12/8/13 6:35 am - Newmarket, Canada

First of all... how far out are you? I am 3+yrs out and couldn't eat that much in one sitting... 

Who was the drunk guy?? And what was he doing in your room?? I would have beat him to a pulp!  

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Sunny123
on 12/8/13 7:24 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Do not drink with this procedure - kid or not, don't let him ruin your health....

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

Zizzler
on 12/8/13 9:26 am

Sounds like you could use some counselling - call your centre and see what is available to assist you.  You already know that the food and booze mixed with meds were a mistake, so start fresh tomorrow by seeking the guidance and counselling you need.  Please be gentle with yourself in the meantime.  If things get to bad call a distress centre in your area.  Hope you feel better soon...

Most Active
Recent Topics