Mississauga get-together yesterday

Gabygee
on 1/8/14 9:50 pm - Canada

It was delightful to see Liz and Shawn and Karen and Marny and Tobi and Wendy last night at the Mississauga Cawfee gathering.

Our progress (especially you Marny - can't believe what you have accomplished!) is truly a tribute to the wonderful gift we have been given by our WLS teams.

Looking forward to seeing all you inspirational people again - can we try for late February or early March again?

And anyone else in the Burlington/Mississauga/Etobicoke area - you would be more than welcome to join us! I come away more determind than ever to make the best of the new life I have been given!

kellybelly333
on 1/8/14 10:21 pm - Toronto, Canada

If I had the energy, I would have made the trek out there to meet up with you guys. It's nice to see everyone for motivation!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

lexxiblue
on 1/22/14 4:09 am
RNY on 01/11/12

HOPEFULLY the next get together will not be a Monday or Wednesday ... i'd love to make it!!

Most Active
Recent Topics