Change in supplements

PepperBB
on 1/25/14 4:35 am - Canada

Heya, 

So at the 1 month follow up, I know they changed the type of supplements we are suppose to take. I can not seem to find my sheet with all the suggested brands. 

I am 3 months post op, if anyone can send me a list of what they are taking, I get the B12 shot monthly, and do not live anywhere near a Costco. 

Any help would be great! 

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Katie M.
on 1/25/14 5:29 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

Here you go :)

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

PepperBB
on 1/25/14 6:55 am - Canada

Awesome!! 

Thanks Katie!

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Mary A.
on 1/27/14 3:17 am

I don't want to start any type of debate but I still shake my head at the iron supplements for pregnant women and general over the counter for the every population.

Maybe it's because I had my surgery in the USA and they are years ahead in knowledge and experience in this whole procedure.

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics