Went C;othes Shopping

kristaeb
on 2/9/14 5:05 am

And i could not believe it. I am now in a SIZE 8 jean... I am beyond excited.. I havent been on the scale in weeks since i only had around 20 lbs til my goal of 140 lbs. I even tried on 2 other brands of jeans to make sure it wasnt just the type of jean lol...I work out and i know the inches have been coming off but to see this size in a little over 7 months since surgery is a great feeling. I also fit into most size Medium tops now as well. I used to be 3X. But the best thing since my surgery is that i am no longer on ANY meds. I used to be on 3 blood pressure pills, and puffers...I am now healthy, and that was my GOAL. The size 8 is just a bonus in my journey to a HEALTHY AND HAPPY LIFE...For those of you waiting for surgery, you will have this feeling as well..I used to read these kind of posts and wi**** was me. Hard to believe it is now. And all of you will have it as well. What i tell people is right now is that this is the easy part really. The hard part will be in years to come and trying to maintain this new life style that my RNY has helped me with.. Cheers everyone...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Maricw
on 2/9/14 5:10 am - Oshawa, Canada

AWESOME! That is amazing to be down to that size already....I am one of the ones wishing it was me , scared I won't ever know what it's like.....Congrats 

Referral - October 3-2013 /  Family Dr. Confirmed - October  31-2013 /  Orientation call - November 11-2013 / Orientation (HRRH) -November 25-2013 / 1st  Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh) - January 14-2014 /  SW/RN/RD - January 17-2014 / Dr Glazer March 25-2014/ 2nd Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh)- April 10-2014 / Surgery date - August 7-2014

kristaeb
on 2/9/14 7:58 am

Thank-you Marc. It will happen. I still have a hard time in my mind adjusting to what size i am..I will be watching and cheering you on..Krista..

libra1
on 2/9/14 6:26 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Congratulations Krista!! You're an inspiration.

kristaeb
on 2/9/14 7:58 am

Thank-you so much Libra..Krista..

vickymarsolais
on 2/9/14 8:55 am

That is so awesome! Congratulations!  You give us hope

dragonlove
on 2/9/14 9:15 am
RNY on 11/20/13

Wonderful Krista!  That is so great to hear!  I am working from about the same starting point and I have the same goal as you.  Your story is so helpful to keep me motivated.  Good job!

Pam (RNY: 11/20/2013)

Zizzler
on 2/9/14 10:46 am

Yay!!!!!

Needanewbeginning
on 2/9/14 12:49 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Wow, fantastic! WTG girl!! 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Patm
on 2/9/14 10:07 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That is fantastic. I find now I am a smaller size I am a little addicted to shopping. LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics