TWH today for one year appointments.

Nanato2
on 2/11/14 7:54 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Well one year ago today at this time I was getting ready to leave for TWH with my hubby and daughter to have my surgery. It has been a one heck of a year and what a transformation I have gone through went from size 22-24 down to size 10 and from 2x-3x to size medium -large and I am now working out.

I am struggling a bit right now as I found the I got closer to that one year mark the old demons tried to creep back in. There are some days I struggle a bit however, I am trying what I can do to not let them come back into my life.

Today I am at TWH all afternoon for my one year appointments I was lucky to get the on the exact day so if anyone is going to be at TWH say hello I will be the lady with a stripped shirt and grey pants on I have long brown hair and glasses.

One thing I do have to say with going to support groups I have met some wonderful people and some have become friends who have helped me along my journey so thank you to them and to this board where I come almost every day to read your posts.

So here is to my one year surgiversary and many more.  

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

Patm
on 2/11/14 8:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations. You have done a great job this year and it really show. Good luck with continuing maintenance I know it can be a struggle

Sunny123
on 2/11/14 11:38 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

What a great post!  Happy Anniversay - a lot of great changes.

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

libra1
on 2/12/14 2:13 am, edited 2/12/14 2:21 am - Canada
VSG on 09/17/13

Congratulations on all of your successes! Having had the same surgeon and type of surgery(unfortunately ticker no longer wants to display), as you has given me great hope that I too can reach my goal by my one year anniversary. All the best!

VSG - Sept.17, 2013 - Dr. Jackson,  Starting Weight-285.5lbs, Current Weight-219lbs,  Total lost-66.5lbs

Nanato2
on 2/12/14 11:18 am - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Thanks everyone today's appointments at TWH was great I really like all the staff at TWH they do a great job. Afterwards I went to the Danforth coffee group and got to celebrate with some great women and of course my hubby.

This has been an amazing year and yes there is some struggles but I look forward to this if we every get out of this deep freeze.

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

Most Active
Recent Topics