Barrie Support Group

franky13
on 2/12/14 9:39 pm

Is there one? Anyone interesting in attending? how frequent? Coffee meetings?

Referred September 2012, HHRH Orientation December 2012, Meet with surgeon January 2013, Meet with and testing with Dr Glazer May 2013, PATTS July 4, 2013 - 325lbs, Surgery HRRH August 1st, 2013 - 299lbs, second surgery late August 2nd to drain fluid, Discharged August 5th - 294lbs, reached 1/2 way to goal at 16 wks, MOM of three kids, married for 13 years :)

KristieA
on 2/12/14 10:10 pm - Orillia, Canada

Hi franky13;

There is a support group that meets once a month in Barrie.  Third Saturday each month 1-4 pm (we are usually done by 3).  49 Ferris Lane - Ferris Lane Community Church of the Nazarene. There is a FaceBook closed group as well.  If you PM me your info, if you are on FB, then I can have you added if you like.

Feel free to come join us and bring a support person if you would like.  If you need more info, just let me know.  The next meeting is this Saturday Feb 15th.

There is also a coffee group that meets in Orillia on the first Thursday of the month. Tim Hortons - Westmount and Coldwater Rd at 7pm.  We usually meet for an hour and just chat.

Take care,

Kristie

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

Most Active
Recent Topics