Pain

Cottagenanny
on 3/8/14 5:39 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 02/03/14

The last 2 days I have had an ache in the left side of my the middle of my stomach, not too painful but does ache.  When I was out today I had a drink of water and that made my stomach ache even more.  I am 5 weeks out has anyone ever had this problem?  I am not constipated so that isn't the problem, but a 3 days ago I had a small piece of pork - about the size of a dime, but it had gravy on it and I chewed it real well - can that not be passing properly??  I am still eating and it seems fine otherwise.  Confused and hurting.  :(

Orientation March 13, 2013 / Social Worker June 11 / Nurse Practitioner July 10 / Nutrition class, Blood, ECG Aug. 20 / Surgeon Consult - Dr. Penner Sept. 20 / CT Scan Oct. 10 / Surgeon Consult - Dr. Urbach Oct. 18 / Psychologist Oct. 30 / Nutritionist Oct. 30 / Dr. Urbach Dec. 13 / PAATS Jan. 24 / Surgery February 3, 2014    

LittleMiss2013
on 3/9/14 10:59 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/22/13

I would call your surgeon and see what he recommends. COULD be that it's an internal stitch healing up and tightening.....but that wouldn't really explain why the water was hurting your stomach. If it gets worse, or doesn't get any better.....I would go back to the hospital where you had your surgery and get it checked. There are many things it could be and it's always better to be safe than sorry. Like I said, put a call into your surgeon and see what he says. Goodluck =)

Opti October 1. PATTS October 8th and RNY Surgery October 22, 2013

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics