York Region/GTA Meeting Sunday 5/25/14 @ 2:30

andreadoe
on 5/21/14 1:07 am - Newmarket, ON, Canada

Hello everyone,

The next York Region/GTA meeting is scheduled for Sunday, May 25 at 2:30. The meeting will be held in the Craft Room of the Langstaff Community Centre at 155 Red Maple Road, Richmond Hill, L4B 4P9.

This month's discussion topic is "Summer Recipes" with Lynn & Kathering. Lynn & Kat are true WLS-friendly foodies & their group cooking sessions are always popular & well attended. I highly recommend coming out to this particular session as you'll get a lot of great recipes & good cooking advice.

There will be a $5 fee to cover the room rental cost. As always support people are welcomed at no cost. We will also have our optional 50/50 draw. 

Don't forget to add your dose of support to your weight loss plan. Please make the effort to come out. You'll meet great people & get your questions answered at the same time.

Andrea

OH Certified Support Group Leader for the York Region/GTA Support Group.
ohcardsmandrea.jpg picture by lynnca1972

michellecowles
on 5/21/14 1:26 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 06/13/14

I planning on attending this! I am not post-op but will be on my opti-fast at this time.. thinking it may be good to start connecting with others :) 

-Michelle

SURGERY: Jun13, 2014  Starting Weight: 370lbs, Current Weight: 198lbs, Goal Weight: 180lbs

Daisy_does_it
on 5/21/14 9:31 am - Scarborough, Canada

Michelle...I highly recommend it.  I'll be there!  Look forward to meeting you!

Nadine

Most Active
Recent Topics