Premier protein shakes

gonna_B_thinner
on 7/7/14 6:05 am

Hi everyone else I was just wondering if anyone has has boxes of premier protein shakes go bad?  I have two boxes with the expire date of Feb. 24, 2015 both have gone bad with chunkies in them.  Will Costco return them?  I don't think we have the receipt it was a couple of months ago I bought them.  I just want an exchange but not sure do you think they could be returned? Thanks for any advice.  

Patm
on 7/7/14 6:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

A lot of people have had issues with the shakes clumping. Costco seems to be fine returning them. Good luck

Dale B.
on 7/7/14 6:17 am - Canada

I returned a case without any issues. Mine were so thick it was like pudding. They should be able to look up when it was bought with your membership #.

Dale-Referral: October/12 ~ Orientation: January 2/13 ~ Nurse Practitioner:  May 7/13 Social Worker: May 7/13 ~ Sleep Test: May 23/13 ~ Nutrition Class: May 28/13 Nutrition Assess: May 31/13~ Psychologist: June 24/13 ~ Surgeon: August 9/13 ~ Pre-OP: August 28,2013Surgery Date: September 12/13        

Soon_to_Shrink
on 7/7/14 6:34 am

I don't know about the shakes but My experience with Costco is they will take back or exchange practically anything - even a year later.

gonna_B_thinner
on 7/7/14 6:36 am

Thanks for the replies I think i'll see if my niece can return them for me she is the one with the membership although it has just expired I hope she can still do the exchange.  I'd hate to waste that much money.  

Blueiiis
on 7/7/14 7:44 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Costco has the best return policy around. Without a receipt you will likely get a cash card, but you can use that to buy another case. 

Needanewbeginning
on 7/7/14 10:14 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

No receipt is ever needed as a Costco member. You will get a full refund. Apparently, the chocolate flavour has had issues with the protein solidifying, pretty gross really. I have returned a number of cases the past few months. I have even called the company in the US and they know about the issue.

annette 😄 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

birdiegirl
on 7/7/14 8:58 pm

I had a lumpy case ....still drank it as it didn't matter the consistency by the time I finished it in the blender with ice.....tasted fine......( too much of a pita to return...lol)

gonna_B_thinner
on 7/8/14 2:19 am

I couldn't drink these ones they taste sour.  

Most Active
Recent Topics