York Region/GTA Support Group Meeting Sunday 7/20/14 @ 2:30

andreadoe
on 7/15/14 4:09 am - Newmarket, ON, Canada

Hello everyone,

The next York Region/GTA meeting is scheduled for Sunday, July 20 at 2:30. The meeting will be held in the Craft Room of the Langstaff Community Centre at 155 Red Maple Road, Richmond Hill, L4B 4P9.

This month's discussion topic is "Mindful Eating & Tips to Avoid Regain" with Kelly. This is an excellent topic which offers many helpful tips for navigating restaurant menus where-ever you are in your WLS journey.

There will be a $5 fee to cover the room rental cost. As always support people are welcomed at no cost. We will also have our optional 50/50 draw.

Don't forget the importance of support to your successful weight loss plan. Please make the effort to come out. You'll meet great people & get your questions answered at the same time.

Andrea

OH Certified Support Group Leader for the York Region/GTA Support Group.
ohcardsmandrea.jpg picture by lynnca1972

kellybelly333
on 7/15/14 4:17 am - Toronto, Canada

Hope we get a great turn-out! I've been doing a Mindful Eating workshop, and it would be great to share some knowledge on this subject. What has really opened my eyes is just how we have to re-train ourselves to actually be in the moment of eating. Good tie-in with the avoiding regain subject. I'll have handouts and other info too!

Hope to see you there!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active
Recent Topics