when does it stop?

LiLi_is_ready
on 9/7/14 3:28 am - Beeton, Canada
RNY on 01/08/14

first off i am NOT complaining.

i hit goal on 08/23/14. since my orientation (08/19/13) i have lost a total of 113 pounds. I had surgery on 01/08/14 and im now below goal.

Im wondering when does it stop? i enjoy where i am now. i feel absolutely amazing and i look great. i am finally happy in my own skin. I even bought my first little black dress and heels to wear to a wedding this weekend.

im eating my meals getting all my requirements in and im worried that i might get too low. 

anyone else experience this feeling and what did you do to help it.

Thanks everyone 

Lisa

Starting weight 262.0    Surgery day weight 243.8

kellybelly333
on 9/7/14 3:50 am - Toronto, Canada

Great job! There isn't really a timeline for when your weight loss will stop. Your body will figure that out. But generally speaking your loss will start slowing down now, and most people find that somewhere between the 1-2 year mark, malabsorption is done completely. I went under goal as well, to make room for the bounce back you will get after the two year mark (some bounce back earlier, some later). As long as you stay within the healthy BMI range (and you can go on the low side) then you'll be fine. Congrats on your success!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active
Recent Topics