Looking for a gym buddy in Mississauga

Blueiiis
on 9/8/14 10:14 pm - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! I am in Mississauga and have a membership to Goodlife (Women's only) at the Loblaws in Etobicoke.  Does anyone else go there, and would be interested in being my gym buddy? I would consider going elsewhere as I am not thrilled with the facility.... I would like to be able to meet up beforehand for a quick chat, then hit the gym, or take classes whatever.  I find it intimidating going on my own! If anyone is interested please reply or send me a message.  Thanks and have a great day! Jenn

blueeyes95
on 9/8/14 11:40 pm - Toronto , Canada

Hey Jenn,

I don't mind coming with you I am also with Goodlife and I go to the one at Weston and 401. But I do know where the one you're speaking of is.  I totally understand the intimidating thing.  Let me know what you think.

B

Blueiiis
on 9/9/14 3:53 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Hey,

That would be great.  Please send me a message and we can chat :). Thank you!!!

Nanato2
on 9/9/14 8:53 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

For now I go to west mall location I do spinning class on Sat at 9am want to join me this Sat.

In Nov. I am moving to square one area and then will be going tot he square one location so we can meet up. I need a buddy to. 

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

blueeyes95
on 9/16/14 11:30 pm - Toronto , Canada

Hi Jen,

Let me know what you think I am good Monday evenings, Tues, Thurs and Sat all day. I am pretty flexible and don't travelling.

blueeyes95
on 9/16/14 11:31 pm - Toronto , Canada

dont mind travelling

Most Active
Recent Topics