Ordering Chike

Blueiiis
on 9/25/14 1:16 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Hey all, have been hearing many good things about Chike coffee and am thinking of putting in an order.  Just to be sure, has anyone seen this in stores?

Was wondering if there is a bulk buy group that orders and splits shipping (I do that with online orders from the US for kids clothes)? 

Sassy75
on 9/25/14 2:47 am - North York, Canada

I'll order some with you!! Let me know details ;)

Blueiiis
on 9/25/14 7:21 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Awesome! I will look into it and send you all the info.

Karen, as it's coming from the US did you have to pay any duties or taxes due upon delivery?

Karen M.
on 9/25/14 7:26 am - Mississauga, Canada

Nope! :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Blueiiis
on 9/25/14 11:11 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

We need a like button here.....

Thanks Karen.

Karen M.
on 9/25/14 2:51 am - Mississauga, Canada

It's not available in stores, or even in Canada. You will have to order through their web site - note: their web form may not recognize your Canadian address so may have to be done via telephone.

When I ordered, I was told that shipping would be $14.95 USD for up to 4 lbs of product.

It is by far the best tasting protein shake I have tasted (and I've sampled a LOT over the years), BUT... as a very early post-op I wouldn't recommend it as your sole protein shake (i.e. everyday) because it only has 20g protein, compared to 30 in the Premier (yes, I know you didn't like the Premier, just saying).

I am extremely lucky that a very wonderful OH friend has a US connection who is willing to bring us Chike upon his return from the States (thank you P's dad!).

Doing a group order is a great idea to share in the shipping costs.

K.

Karen

Blueiiis
on 9/25/14 7:23 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

I am hoping to use this as an afternoon protein boost.... I am starting a new job (yay!)  and was thinking to have it toward the end of the day to tide me over until I get home and make dinner.

Karen M.
on 9/25/14 7:29 am - Mississauga, Canada

Congrats on the new job!

I always have it in the afternoon too as a little "pick me up". :)

Karen

Blueiiis
on 9/25/14 11:13 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Thanks! It was either find anew job or end up on the news....

kimber291
on 9/25/14 4:42 am - Port Hope, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/11/14

Do you know if this is only available online or can it be bought in the US? I leave Monday for 4 days in Syracuse and Watertown.  

Kim

Referral - Oct 29/13

Info Session - Nov 18/13...1st surgeon appt - Nov 26/13...RN/SW/RD - Dec - 4/13...Dr.Glazer - Jan 8/14...2nd Surgeon appt - Jan 22/14 PATTS - Jan 29/14...

SURGERY!!!! FEBRUARY 11th 2014.

Most Active
Recent Topics