Thank you

dawn4511
on 9/30/14 1:21 pm - Niagara Falls, Canada
Thank you everyone who took time to send thoughts prayers and healing yesterday. This has been a really long recovery and I hope everyday starts getting better. It turned out to be fluid on my lung. So the feeding tube got restarted. I'm still in St joes Dr figures at least another week. I still have not seen Dr Hong once since he did the original surgery.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

DarleneTay
on 9/30/14 2:00 pm

Dawn I'm so glad to see your post and hear your coming along.  Take each day as it comes, each step as it comes.  Keep thinking positive and know that we are all sending you positive vibes!!! 

birdiegirl
on 9/30/14 7:31 pm

Hi Dawn

Glad to see you post that things are improving....just knowing what the issue is helps eh?  I am very surprised that Dr Hong has not been in to see you....is he on vacation?  Are one of the bariactric physicians looking after you?  or an internist? 

Anyway.....hope things improve quickly for you

Karen M.
on 9/30/14 7:49 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Dawn, I'm so relieved to see you posting. Onward and upward, friend. Rest and heal. XO

Karen

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 9/30/14 9:47 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad they found out the issue. Hope they can now get you on your way to healing. Rest and recover

kristaeb
on 9/30/14 10:28 pm

I wish you a speedy recovery Dawn...Take care Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

kellybelly333
on 9/30/14 11:54 pm - Toronto, Canada

Glad to see you post! Not glad that you're in for another week, and you still haven't seen Dr. Hong! That doesn't seem right. Healing vibes!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

crqvingchange
on 10/1/14 1:55 am

We have all been so worried about you.  I am so relieved to see you post, and although plural effusions can mean extreme exhaustion they now have a plan of treatment and I am wishing you a speedy and complete recovery.  Rest, rest, rest and as I've told another lovely lady on this forum, be kind to yourself.  You did not ask for this, so you deserve a little TLC.

kitten992107_
on 10/2/14 3:17 am

I wish you a seamless recovery rest and feel better

Referral-10/30/2018, Orientation-January/30/2019,

Most Active
Recent Topics