I've ruined my life

dawn4511
on 10/3/14 10:36 pm - Niagara Falls, Canada
I've realized my life is over and this is my new reality. They can't fix me because they can't even agree what's wrong. I will live the rest of my life in pain.
I've ruined my life by trying to make it better.

I use to be able to walk and talk now I can't. I woke this morning frightening to breathe. Every breath feels like a kick in the ribs and a knife to the shoulder.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Sassy75
on 10/3/14 10:48 pm - North York, Canada

Dawn, 

I am so sorry that you are having such issues. I am not even going to pretend to know what you are going thru. I just wanted to let you know that we are all cheering for you! I hope that the doctors can find some answers to help you soon!! You are a very brave lady. You can do this!! 

Sending you all the healing vibes I have!! 

S

birdiegirl
on 10/3/14 11:37 pm

Hang in there Dawn.  Things WILL get better.  I understand you are down and in pain which colors everything. 

You have great surgeons looking after you.  I hope they come to an agreement soon and get you back on the path to wellness

Karen M.
on 10/4/14 12:09 am - Mississauga, Canada

Dawn, my heart goes out to you. I know that you feel hopeless right now and can't yet see a light at the end of the tunnel because you're so deep in that tunnel. It will get better. You have to believe that positives are going to happen and that you WILL get better. I'm so sorry for the pain and the fear that you're feeling. You are a strong woman - do not let the thought of this beating you sit in your mind.

I will keep you in my thoughts and send you the strength you need to beat this.

Karen XO

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 10/4/14 11:37 am

Hang in there, sounds like you are going through a very rough time.  You are doing everything you can and should be proud of yourself.  Please come back and let us know how things are going.  Wishing you the best of luck with your situation.

OKNEE FE + 3
on 10/5/14 11:28 am

Nothing to say except there is a morning after...two years post revision and finally having more good days than bad. Just hang on.

Oknee's just gotta dance
Weight at the start of Optifast 378 T-1 OR Weight 352
Broke the 300 pound Barrier 13-Dec-2009 291.2lbs 01-APR-11 "onederland"
HGBA1C 5.2  d/c from the care of  my Endocrinolgist 09-JUL-10 "diabetes resolved"
10-MAR-11 Extreme Sleep Apnea (dx 2007) resolved-"b-bye CPAP won't miss ya"

HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT IRON AND/OR http://theironmaiden.ca/                

kristaeb
on 10/6/14 2:29 am

Hang in there Dawn..I am sending prayers of healing your way...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Onward and
Downward

on 10/6/14 5:26 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I'm sorry you're feeling so hopeless right now, Dawn.  I hope things will get better for you soon.  I haven't had your experience, but I see at least a couple of folks on this thread who have had some pretty difficult times post-op and things are looking up for them. I'm sure that eventually it will for you too. Good luck, and I hope the surgeons figure it out soon.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

kellybelly333
on 10/6/14 6:04 am - Toronto, Canada

I'm sorry to hear this is so rough Dawn!! Thinking of you!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

highlandbear
on 10/6/14 9:50 am - Canada

I truly feel for you but they can fix you and they will figure it out. You have not ruined your life. Things will get better. Have faith and believe. I had issues and it took them a long time to figure it out but they did an life is great. Hang in. Will keep you in my thoughts

Most Active
Recent Topics