One Year!

PepperBB
on 10/28/14 12:05 am - Canada

So it has been a year to date since my surgery and although this year has been interesting, would I change my mind....NEVER. 115 lbs down, 10 from what is considered "healthy weight" and happy with how things are going. I have had some missteps along the way, but I am happy and health and finally it is nice to see all those years at the gym showing through.

I followed the program as best I could, but have created a lifestyle that I can manage. And yes...I have eaten McDonalds...(why do people ask that LOL), but I eat the kids meal and I have done a work out that day. Still am not drinking, but that is my choice

I want to send a big shout out to the people who do the "what are you eating/what are doing" post. Great support and kept me on track!!

Thanks to those who offered support, you got me through, quitting smoking cold turkey, crying because my apt were so far apart at times, excited when I got a cancellation, meal ideas and just thanks in general for the interesting blog posts that made me laugh.

Good Luck to all!

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

NewMe2.0
on 10/28/14 12:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Congratulations on your one year.  Fantastic results.  You should be proud of yourself.

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

Patm
on 10/28/14 5:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congratulations on your first year. Hope all continues to go smoothly

Karen M.
on 10/29/14 3:26 am - Mississauga, Canada

Happy 1st Year! Wishing you continued success and good health!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics