Fitbit Flex and Aria Sale @ Chapters.ca

msmuggins
on 12/29/14 2:03 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Hi!  I just wanted to let everyone know that there is an amazing sale on Fitbit Flex fitness trackers and Aria scales on at Chapters.ca.  $30 off the Aria scale and $20 off the Flex.  I bought both of mine earlier in the year at full price, so unfortunately this info is no good to me, but I thought I'd pass it on in case there are some of you out there planning to buy one or the other of these gadgets.  

I have both and I LOVE them.  Especially the Aria scale.  It uses your home's wifi and will transmit your weight and body composition measurements to your Fitbit Dashboard -- which is really convenient if you are also using the Flex.  The dashboard is basically a one-stop location to track your food, water, exercise, weight, body composition, BMI, and sleep.  It's amazing.  The Aria can be customized to track multiple people's weights and it even recognizes when a random friend steps on it and will not send their weight to your dashboard.  It's pretty smart for a scale!

Happy New Year to all!  

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

RYMEBE73
on 12/29/14 2:18 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15

when you say $30 off, what would the original price be?  sounds kind of good but just how much do these normally cost? :)

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

msmuggins
on 12/29/14 2:37 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

The Aria's are usually $129 -- I shopped around for months and didn't find a better price than that.  So $30 off is really good.

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Dar_Tay
on 12/29/14 4:28 pm - Canada

I'm wondering if you could tell me the difference between a fitbit and fitbit flex??  I've heard so much about this gadget, yet know nothing about it and if it is worth the money :)

Thanks

northernga1
on 12/29/14 9:21 pm - Elliot Lake, Canada

fit bit has many different trackers each one has its pro's and cons.  but the 1 thing they all track is 

• Steps taken
  • Distance traveled
  • Calories burned
  • Very Active Minutes
  • Sleep time and quality

some offer automatic sleep tracking and a few extra's but if you are looking for something to just track your movements and nothing overly expensive the flex while on sale is a good choice.   There are all kinds of articles if you google there are different trackers made from each company i choose the fit bit flex because it seems to be very popular for people who have had WLS.

Referral Feb 14 2014; Orientation July 30 2014; 1 on 1's Feb 17, 2015; Pre op May 27 2015; Surgery date June 16, 2015

Most Active
Recent Topics