Looking for a rough idea plastics

yssirhc
on 1/19/15 11:23 pm - Canada

I have been approved OHIP for skin removal on my tummy! (not a tuck) just waiting now... Ive lost half of my body weight and just currently lost 10 more lbs all in my boobs. My question is what would the additional cost would be for breast augmentation in eastern Ontario. Just waiting to hear back from my surgeon but looking for feedback from here :) thanks 

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Referral Sent:  May-2011     Info:  Sept-2011    Class: Feb 28
Nurse: April 12      Meet w/ Surgeon: April 12     Surgeon: Dr. Lindsay 
Diet/Nut: April 12     Psych: April 12     OPTIFAST: June 11      Surgery Date:  July 3 2012
Needanewbeginning
on 1/19/15 11:34 pm - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

So you have approval for a panniculectomy, congrats! Each surgeons rates are very different depending on what they are looking at doing. It could be $5k it could be less or up to $10. 

Good luck, who is your surgeon?

Annette 😄

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Mary A.
on 1/21/15 3:35 am
On January 20, 2015 at 7:34 AM Pacific Time, Needanewbeginning wrote:

So you have approval for a panniculectomy, congrats! Each surgeons rates are very different depending on what they are looking at doing. It could be $5k it could be less or up to $10. 

Good luck, who is your surgeon?

Annette 😄

I agree the prices are all over the map, each surgeon being able to charge what they want, best to find a surgeon or two and ask them their costs after a consult.  I know some people have had a breast lift and tt or panni removal all in the same surgery..but me...I wouldn't go that route personally, the pannilectomy was enough for me, I can't imagine having to empty drains from 4 cavities of my body two was enough

All the best

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/15 12:17 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I got a quote for BA with BL and it was $11k as none of it is covered by OHIP  It was about $5500 per procedure so if you don't need a lift it could be around $6k for just the augmentation.

Most Active
Recent Topics