What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

TanyaLH
on 4/12/15 7:11 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps 9442

Morning all,

Did not sleep well last night, awake alot through out the night. 

No plans today other then work and home for early bedtime tonight.

Thanks for the support with the interview and waiting to hear...fingers crossed :)

have a great Monday everyone!

B 1 c ff cottage cheese/ yogurt, protein coffee

S 4 cucumber slices w/ humus

L turkey sheppards pie w/ cauliflower mashed  for potatoes

D same as lunch

S 4 oz skim milk

Be well everyone

Tanya

Karen M.
on 4/12/15 8:29 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Tanya, sorry to hear about your restless night. You'll probably sleep great tonight lol

Off to work this morning for another fun-filled day, home to collapse. And we get to do it all again tomorrow! ;)

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek, a few grapes

L - crustless quiche, cucumber slices

S - at a meeting all afternoon, packed another Premier

D - Shepherd's Pie (maybe a bite or two of the potato, mostly just the meat/veggies)

S - not sure yet

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 4/12/15 8:49 pm

Good morning everyone.   Internet is down in the house, so I am posting on my phone. Today I might be making Shepherd's pie as Tanya's sound sounds good. 

Yesterday was beautiful out, and the swans put on a good show in Stratford. 

B. Large decaf 

S. Slice of mushroom pizza with a fried egg on top.

L. Waldorf chicken salad.

S. Source Greek yogurt -apple pie

D. Shepherd's pie 

S. Large decaf

Have a great day everyone. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 4/12/15 9:28 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Tanya's does sound good with the cauliflower mash. I did that last time and it was fabulous. Unfortunately (not really, it was very kind and helpful) Andrew made the Shepherd's Pie this time and (in protest I think lol) he used mashed potatoes.

Seeing the swans released would have been neat. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 4/13/15 5:14 am

It was neat, but also funny.  The herd of swans follow a band of pipers down the streets to the river.  But one swan decided to walk in front of the pipers as though he was leading the parade.  He stayed in the centre of the road and looked at the crowds on both sides like he was in his element.  LOTS of people came to see them.  It was a fun day.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Zizzler
on 4/13/15 7:15 am

That's so funny about the swans, ti made me laugh, do they do it every year at the same time?

crqvingchange
on 4/13/15 2:37 pm

Yes they do it every year, right around the swan's mating season.  It's all over in about 15-20 minutes, but they try to plan activities all weekend in Stratford for Swan Weekend.

birdiegirl
on 4/12/15 9:04 pm

RNY  6 Years Post Op

Morning

Packing and cleaning today - leaving tomorrow for home.  I am ready!  Out for dinner this evening. 

STEPS - 13,660

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake blended with small banana - even with the banana and G2 - my legs and toes are cramping from sweating so much while golfing!

S - 6 shrimp ****tail

L - 1 cup of shredded chicken - crockpot taco chicken

1/3 cup of shredded cheese on top

S - 6 shrimp with ****tail sauce

D - Lots of bites of good food - glass of wine - not sure yet what and where but my pouch keeps my intake in check!

Golfing my way home - have a great week!  

Seyenna
on 4/12/15 11:29 pm - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

I don't know what it is, but I've been craving beets like a mofo. It feels like one of those weird pregnancy addictions you know? Anyway, I'm meeting up with Jaxie today and we're going for our 3 month checkup at HRRH (even though we're about 4 months out... lol). Be well everyone!

b: Premier protein shake with 1 teaspoon instant coffee (I'm bouncing off the walls from this! So weird.. I feel like a kid on a sugar rush)

s: I packed some cheese for the trip

l: not sure yet, might go somewhere with Jaxie for lunch, I owe her one

d: Broiled fish and a few slices of beets

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

crqvingchange
on 4/13/15 2:43 pm

I add decaf coffee crystals to my Premier Protein shake.  You can get the Foldgers decaf instant in single serving pouches which are great for your purse.

Most Active
Recent Topics