The Wonderful Onehundreds!

jaxie77
on 6/7/15 4:37 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Morning guys !

Hope you are enjoying a lazy Sunday morning , I am even though I have to go to work at 1 😕 Working on the weekend should be banned ! 

Anyway , I just wanted to post a little update , I am very excited about this one , and who better to share it with , you lot of course ! 

So , yesterday I made it 199.8 on the scale 😃 I took a picture , looked at it ....realized my scale looked absolutely filthy in the picture ( it's one of those glass ones ) ...so I wiped it off with a Lysol wipe and got back on ....camera ready  , and it said 200!!!  Tried again , moved the scale a bit , stood on it higher up ...it still said 200 😂 So ....my excitement kind of waned a wee bit . I woke up this morning and Voila ! 199, tried it again a few times , still said 199  .So it's official , I'm in the wonderful world of Onederland. 

I am so happy about this , it was my biggest milestone so far. Ive not weighed something that began with a 1 since my very early 20's .I'm 37 now . And this is down from 320 on first day of Opti which was November 25th last year . Also ....I now weigh less than my big strapping 6'1 husband who weighs in at 200 . Lol ! That is a first in the 10 years we've been together!  

I feel fantastic within myself now . It really does take a while for your head to catch up and see the results that other people are blown away by . I do have bad Bingo wings , flabby thighs at the top on the inside and slightly hanging tummy , but this , surprisingly,  is not too bad considering that's where I carried a lot of weight. It seems to have 'come up' more than I thought it would . Its not hanging over my pubic area or anything . Just looks like a podgy flabby tummy in the spot where it should be !!  I'm in a size 14 I'd say , but I bought a pair boyfriend Jean capris in a 14 at Old Navy last week  , just eyeballed them  tried them on at home and they were too big. So it just depends on the brand I guess . 

I am very glad I did this , it's changed everything . And I feel great . I know for sure I'd be probably 10 pounds higher or more by this point , and getting miserable . I've always been a happy soul , but I was feeling so out of control and hopeless at my highest weight . Now I feel so strong and confident again . I love all the little things  , there are so many ....like just grabbing something,  anything , shoving it on and waking out the door ! No more looking for stuff that hides my belly or stretching tee shirts and jeans out to be able to wear them comfortably . And I NEVER comfortable.  Always fiddling or adjusting myself so people didn't look at the bad areas . 

I've said this before  but I will say it again ....you guys and this forum have been as much a tool for me in this process as the RNY itself . I can't imagine having as much support and knowledge had I not joined . So Thank you 💟 You guys are awesome ! 

I've posted a few pix on my profile , cos I'm on my cell and not sure how to add pix to the post. 

Anyway , thank you for letting me share , I'm one happy chappy today ! 

Jax x

birdiegirl
on 6/7/15 4:47 am

Big congrats to you.  Hitting onderland was one of my biggest thrills too.  Keep up the good work.

Patm
on 6/7/15 4:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That is a great accomplishment. Congrats on your great work

anniew72
on 6/7/15 6:14 am

Congratulations on your success and hitting onederland......you're the boss.

TES
on 6/7/15 7:11 am - Ottawa, Canada

Congrats, Beautiful!  I'm so happy for you. You've done so well and come so far.  You're rocking this and you so deserve this. :)

TES

LeslieT
on 6/7/15 7:35 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/22/15

Congratulations! You're an inspiration.

Highest: 250 - 30 pounds lost pre-op - Surgery Weight: 220 Current: 156 Goal: 145

Seyenna
on 6/7/15 7:58 am - Welland, Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

You're as beautiful as the day I first met you! You're an inspiration and such a sweet heart, you deserve good things. I'm so happy for you doll.

Referral - Feb 25th, 2014. Info Session - April 7th 
Surgeon#1 - May 15th  Dr. Glazer - July 23rd, Dietitian/Social Worker/RN - Aug 1st, Surgeon #2 - Sept 10th, Surgery - Dec 16th, 2014!

Zizzler
on 6/7/15 10:25 am

Congratulations to you, welcome to onederland :0)

roxytrim
on 6/7/15 4:40 pm - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

Woohoo... you rock the 1's gurl!   It looks to me like you are ready to leave the black back & cover yourself with colour.

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/15 10:30 pm

Congratulations!!! You look gorgeous in all your pics, keep up the great work!

Most Active
Recent Topics