Gas X anyone? (Advice needed)

Dreamy74
on 7/10/15 7:13 am, edited 7/10/15 7:14 am
RNY on 02/04/15

I am just over 5 months out and I am feeling well except for this past week and today I have been having unbelievable gas in my belly - the farting kind, not the burping kind LOL.  It just won't come out and feels trapped in there.  I have been walking, walking, walking and bending and stretching to try and get it out to now avail.

My question is: have any of you taken Gas-X and if so, how does it work?  As in does it make the gas disappear? Or does it just make the gas easier to expel?  The reason I ask is because I am at work and am tempted to go to the drugstore to get some now but if I'll be having to expel the gas I don't want to gas out my co-workers.  I'd rather wait until it's time to go home and gas out my hubby haha.

If you could share your experience/any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Friday!

It isn't easy being green - Kermit the Frog

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/15 7:53 am - Canada
RNY on 04/16/14

Hi,

I use GasX all the time.  It facilitates it for you to expel and it also helps you feel less bloated.

White Dove
on 7/10/15 10:50 am - Warren, OH

Check your vitamins for sugar alcohols.  Don't drink milk.  When gas starts just bend over until your head is lower than your butt.  

In a few seconds the gas will go away with no noise and no smell.  I just make believe I am tying or adjusting my shoe.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
Recent Topics