What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

TanyaLH
on 7/11/15 2:31 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 yrs 1 month post op

Steps 12874

Morning....

Been up since 330.... just work today and out to dinner.

Hope everyone enjoys the day, suppose to be nice.

B GNC Banana shake, coffee....lots of coffee...

S 1/2 Quest bar, likely coffee

L 85 gr spicy peanut satay tuna, 1 cup sweet kale salad

D not sure yet but there will be protein, veggies and a bite or 2 of birthday cake

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 7/11/15 7:19 am

Good morning everyone.  Sorry that you were up at 3:30 Tanya,  makes me feel guilty because I just got up.  Last night DH and I went out to listen to live music.  I drank a protein shake and he ate wings and corn, soooo mean, lol.

Today it's just protein shakes and decaf coffee all day, I might throw in a SF jello for good measure.  Not sure if I'll venture out of the house today.  Fortunately there is always enough to do in my yard and in the house to keep me busy.

Have a great day everyone and enjoy that sunshine.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 7/11/15 11:05 am - Mississauga, Canada

Why are you on protein shakes only?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

new_me180
on 7/11/15 9:15 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Good day all. Sorry Tanya you woke up early. I too like CC had a good rest, (sorry). I too have work today, 5-9pm not too bad, then home to relax. Have fun at dinner.

I have a question, when you are working or busy, how does your meal schedule work out? I've noticed if i'm super busy, it's hard for me to eat as i'm not hungry or too full from the previous meal. For example, i ended up missing two meals yesterday being on the go. Even snacks i can carry on the go edamame, bars etc, just seems like i don't have time. Or am i just thinking too much about this and eat what i can as long as i make the minimum goals.

20 months post op

B - 1 egg omelette with tomato and cheese, 2 slices bacon and tbsp of beans

L - 2oz liver, 1/3 cup coleslaw

S - slice summer sausage, 2 slices turkey slices

D - 3oz tilapia, 1/3 cup coleslaw, 2 tbsp rice

S - protein mug cake or something else

Have a great day all, Nia

Patm
on 7/11/15 10:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Try to get your protein in even if you miss mealss. I know it can be hard but it is really important. Good luck on working iit out

new_me180
on 7/11/15 11:40 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks Pat, I hope i'll figure it out soon. I tend to get too obsessed sometimes.

Patm
on 7/11/15 10:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am at Panam today. Nothing much going on. Games at this venue have not started yet. Just setting up. Looking foorward too 4:00pm to go home.

b greek yogurt, raspberries, granola

l pork curry, salad

s pure protein bar

d not sure, Going out since there are few groceries in the house.

Enjoy the great weather everyone

new_me180
on 7/11/15 11:42 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Nice you get to volunteer at the games. Have fun and stay cool.

Karen M.
on 7/11/15 11:13 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

It got to be home time yesterday and I realized I hadn't posted - oops! Busy busy!

Had a bit of a sleep in today (sorry Tanya lol), have been doing domestic goddess duties since and am heading out to search for any remaining flowers/plants that were all picked over now that my pack patio is finally finished! AND.... drum roll..... my gorgeous cavilever umbrella is up and I LOVE it - will take a pic later. Not sure what else I'll get up to today, but man is it hot out there!

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (strawberry)

L - scrambled egg with a little onion and red pepper, 2 slices bacon, thick slice of tomato

S - Source Greek (cherry)

D - 3-4 oz BBQ chicken breast, grilled veggies tossed with a little Greek dressing and feta

S - not sure yet

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

NewMe2.0
on 7/11/15 4:45 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Is it your birthday?  If so, I hope you have a great one...if not, then enjoy the bite(s) of cake anyway!

:)

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

Most Active
Recent Topics