What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

TanyaLH
on 8/21/15 2:51 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 2 months post op

steps 0 Forgot to charge the bit

Morning all

Work and home, that is all today...

What has everyone got planned for the weekend?

B protein coffee, 2 eggs scrambled

S GNC Banana shake

L Cauliflower Crust pizza

D Grilled trout w/ some kind of veggie

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 8/21/15 4:00 am

Good morning everyone.  Tanya I hate when I forget to charge my Fitbit.

Today I will be swimming then heading up north for 3 days so I won't post again until Monday.  My eats will be provided, so it's a little scary.  Will be taking a few protein powder packs.  I wish I could take some protein bars, but someone that is staying at the same place has a severe nut allergy and almost all of the bars I've found have nuts in them.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Wenders8
on 8/21/15 4:16 am

Happy Friday everyone!  Crazy busy weekend ( and week!) ahead. Our daughter is getting married next Saturday so We have a million lists on the go, final calls to caterers, appointments to confirm and a few final preps of decor items!  

10 weeks post- op... Wow it has flown by!

B- scrambled egg whites with a bit of salsa and melted cheese

s- 1/2 pure protein bar

L- fruit blast protein drink

S- 2 Melba with 1 tbs hummus

D- 1/2 looney spoons chicken burger- no bun, sweet and spicy mustard and a touch of cheese; 1/2 c steamed broccoli

all water and vitamins

have a wonderful weekend everyone!

crqvingchange
on 8/21/15 4:43 am

Your menu looks great. Good luck with the wedding arrangements. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Wenders8
on 8/21/15 5:25 pm

Thank you CC! 

Zizzler
on 8/21/15 8:42 am

Have a nice trip CC, sounds like fun, you are smart to bring the protein just in case.

Zizzler
on 8/21/15 5:18 am

Good morning everyone.  Very concerned that I am becoming depressed again as I am rarely hungry and my mood is low, and I am craving junk food if I ever am hungry.  Probably just the situation at work getting me down but I am going to see my therapist just in case, see what she thinks.  Going to try to drag my butt to the gym if I can, I know it will help but I have zero feelings of motivation lately.  I find myself thinking "why bother" a lot lately, which is not a good sign.  Often have problems in the fall with depression, I think it is because of the shorter days. I guess I was hoping that my weight was the main cause of a lot of the depression, but it looks like it is mostly the opposite, my depression is mostly what has made my weight issues worse.  Not easy to accept and I do not like it, but there it is.

1 year post op

b - strawberry gnc shake

s - psyllium eggwhite wraps with a little low sugar jam - make a dozne and freeze them if I have the energy...later sf pomegranate water x 3 throughout day, helps process the psyllium

l - same as snack

s - same as lunch

d - local tomatoes in a vinaigrette with a few chives from the garden

s - another wrap with something in it

all water and vits

have a nice day

Roma
on 8/21/15 5:22 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Sorry too hear you've been feeling this way. I hope your therapist can guide you through it, you are doing all the right things. Try to get your protein and vitamins in so you don't get run down physically. Good wishes.

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Zizzler
on 8/21/15 8:04 am

Thanks, I have an appointment this afternoon to see her.  Just been sleeping all day today, in "i don't care" mode I guess.  Still making sure to get everything in, just calories have been low quite a few days. 

Patm
on 8/21/15 5:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Zizzler, glad you are seeing your therapist. Depression is not easy to deal with. Plese take care of yourself

Most Active
Recent Topics