What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

TanyaLH
on 8/24/15 2:27 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 3 months post op

Steps 9563

Happy Monday all (My Friday :) )

Hope you alll had a great weekend. I myself was not well, I think I have a stomach bug. Spent most of the last 2 days in the washroom. Are we RNYers allowed to take anything like Immodium?

So off to work today and a few errands afterwards.

Eats are light...

B 1 boiled egg, protein coffee

S 2 melbas 1 Laughing Cow triangle

L boiled egg w/sl of deli ham

D turkey burger no bun all fixings.

Be well everyone

Tanya

crqvingchange
on 8/23/15 8:33 pm, edited 8/23/15 8:33 pm

Good morning everyone.  Happy pseudo Friday Tanya.  I am sorry that you haven't been feeling well.  Not sure about the immodium.

This weekend was fantastic.  The weather was perfect, the stars up north did not disappoint, went to the beach and played on Saturday, even the food was wonderful.  I came back feeling so refreshed and relaxed, let's hope I can hold onto that feeling for awhile.

Today it's swimming, Total body toning Zumba, laundry, cleanup the house, some grocery shopping and then probably an early night to bed.

1 year, 1 month post op

B. Iced Protein coffee

S. Egg, spinach wrap before Zumba

L. Marc Angelo Blue Cheese and Buffalo Sauce chicken sausage

S. More iced coffee

D. Same as lunch

S. Pc Blue Menu Caramel Greek Yogurt Smoothie Iced Cream Bar

MFP totals calories 1023, Carbs 79, Fat 30, Protein 105

Menu is a little carby, so I probably won't eat all the wrap on my breakfast sandwich.  It's also pretty simple because that's the way I'm feeling this morning, lol.

Have a great day and enjoy this summer.  Get outside and get some Vitamin D even if it's only for 10 minutes it will be enough and your body will thank you. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 8/24/15 4:20 am - Mississauga, Canada

So glad you enjoyed your yoga retreat weekend!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 8/24/15 4:18 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Sorry about the stomach bug, Tanya. I have taken a couple of doses of Immodium over the years - a couple of doses to get this under control should be okay. If you've been unwell since Saturday, hopefully whatever it is, is out of your system by now. If it continues or if in doubt, give your centre a call.

Extended-Sunday for me today as I took a vacation day (yay) with no real "must do's". Will go for a pedicure for sure, do some studying/course work, maybe hit Costco, not sure what else! Hopefully the rain is gone, I'd like to spend the majority of the day outside

9.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 or 4 over the day -

B - GNC Total Lean (Swiss chocolate)

Oh, I'm interrupting my own post lol. My extremely thoughtful Andrew surprised me yesterday by hitting GNC and bringing home 3 cases of the Total Lean shakes for me - Swiss Chocolate, banana (YAY) and strawberry. SO thoughtful.

By the way, re. the GNC shakes - with your one-time membership fee (can't remember if it was $10 or $15), the 12-case is $19.99. That is $10.50 savings off the regular price of $30.49, per case. It also brings the cost per shake to $1.66, which is equal to the Premier shakes at Costco.

S - muffin-tin sized crustless quiche (full of ham, bacon, onions, mushrooms, yellow peppers, cheddar and parmesan), sliced up and topped with 1 Tbl. parmesan petals and drizzled with Chipotle Tabasco (OMG, the chipotle is incredible)

L - exact same as the snack, also a few cucumber slices and a couple of mini sweet 'n neat tomatoes from my garden

S - either a Chike protein iced coffee or ham/Swiss/pickle roll-ups (2)

D - I guess I should take a chunk-'o-meat out of the freezer. 4 oz BBQ chicken breast, coleslaw, 1/2 corn on the cob with some butter

S - not sure yet, likely just tea/coffee

Have a marvelous Monday,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 8/24/15 6:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Tanya. Hope you are feeling better. Back to work today. Lots to catch up on. Enjoyed yesterdays Argo game. We won but sure didn't deserve to.

Managed to screw-up my knee when I came home. So slow walking and avoiding stairs. I probably should have gone swimming but I think I will rest it

Just home tonight.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

s sm peach

l chicken in sauce, source apple pie yogurt

s snap pea crisps

d chicken barbequed, salad

s banana with almond butter

cal 1089, carb 93, prot 87

Nikki101
on 8/24/15 8:05 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

What are snap pea crisps? They sound intriguing.

Patm
on 8/24/15 8:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

They do not have a lot of great nutrition but are great for a salty snack. I got mine at costco but noticed Metro had them on sale last week.

http://harvestsnaps.com/products/snapea-crisps-lightly-salted

Nikki101
on 8/24/15 6:29 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

I've seen those before. They're a little carby but might be good for a little crunchy snack when I'm dieing for crunch.

Roma
on 8/24/15 7:17 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Morning all... 

Tanya, sorry to hear about your stomach bug, what a bummer. I hope today it clears up for you. Karen, your menu looks amazingly delicious.

Off to the races today!

2 months post op

B GNC Total Lean Chocolate

S Decaf coffee with soy milk and cinnamon

L Turkey keilbassa with dijon and cucumber slices

D Meatballs, tomato sauce, and parm petals (thanks Zizzler)

S Coconut milk almond protein jello cubes

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Zizzler
on 8/24/15 1:47 pm

Mmmm...parm petals :0)

Most Active
Recent Topics