What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

TanyaLH
on 8/29/15 1:57 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 3 months post op

steps 11052

Mornig all,

Hope everyone is well, what does everyone have planned for the weekend?

Today, I am going to attempt a normal food day, wish me luck...lol

B protein coffee, 1 boiled egg

S 1 source greek yogurt.

L 2 melbas, 2 tbs Costco chicken salad

D 1 cup chicken noodle soup, 4 saltines

if it goes bad real fast, then I will go back to the ligh eating.

Be well everyone

Tanya

RNYTerry
on 8/29/15 2:31 am
RNYTerry
on 8/29/15 2:42 am

Ten weeks post-op

B- decafe coffee, one hard boiled egg, three whole wheat crackers

S- one Premier protein shake

L- 1/4 cup chicken, 1 tbs Low fat Miracle Whip, three whole wheat crackers

S- one marble cheese string

S- 50 gms fake crab meat, one tbs of seafood sauce, one Melba toast

s- 1/4 cup of Source nf yogurt, 10 blueberries

2 - 30 minute walks and cut the grass 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

birdiegirl
on 8/29/15 3:04 am

RNY  6 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

Glad you are beginning to feel better Tanya.  Welcome Terry to this thread.  I have posted faithfully on it for 6 years and I believe it has been a great part of my continued wls success

Today begins day one of my last big tournament of the year.  My shoulder/neck/elbow/wrist combo is quite sore so will see if I can endure two days of tournament golf.  Heading to a ribfest tonight at a friends house.

STEPS - 15,662

EATS

B - two large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 thick slice of peameal bacon

S on course - hard boiled egg

1 oz parmesan cheese

plum

D - 5 baby back ribs

small serving of green salad

small slice of birthday cake - ( I am bringing as a surprise for my friend)

S - another slice of pemeal bacon if hungry before bed

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,335,  Carbs - 57 Grams,  Fat - 75 Grams,  Protein - 129 Grams

All water and vits   might add a G2 if I get lightheaded while golfing

Have a great one 

RNYTerry
on 8/29/15 3:21 am

Thank you for the welcome Birdygirl!

I have and continue to learn a lot from this site, it is a great resource!

crqvingchange
on 8/28/15 9:32 pm, edited 8/28/15 9:34 pm

Good morning everyone.  Tanya I am so glad you are feeling better and I will keep my fingers crossed that the eating goes well today.  Barb enjoy the tournament today, the weather should be good.  Terry welcome, it's a fun bunch of people on this thread.

Today it's Zumba in the morning, then lots of household drudgery this afternoon, and maybe a trip downtown to the Busker festival this evening.

1 year, 1 month post op

B. Large decaf iced protein coffee (already downed)

S. Scrambled egg with a little fresh pico de gallo and maybe a little shredded Mexicana cheese

L. BBQ chicken, with a little Swiss Chalet sauce for dipping

S. Large decaf iced coffee

D. Fish stuffed with shrimp and scallops, keep thinking I should be adding some kind of veg or salad with my lunch and dinner, but I really am not wanting to.

S. Source Greek Yogurt, Lemon flavour.  Yesterday I saw that they are selling the Source Greek Yogurt in the 150g containers, the same size as in the US single container size.  Unfortunately they don't have  all of the wonderful flavours that the US has, only saw strawberry and vanilla - boring.

Have a great day everyone, and get outside for part of the day.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Roma
on 8/29/15 9:36 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Welcome Terry! 

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Zizzler
on 8/29/15 4:45 am

Good morning!  Hope you feel better today Tanya and that you can get some food in.  Birdiegirl have fun at ribfest.  RNY welcome to WAYET, your menu looks good.  I have been posting most days for a year and a half, and it has been such a blessing to have this support.  Leaving for yoga in a few minutes, then the farmers market, then dress shopping, then a late lunch.  Busy day so I always keep a protein bar and sf drink in my bag just in case. 

1 year post op

b - 1/2 gnc shake banana flavour...later decaf coffee

s - 1/2 simply bar, bacon and veg (inside of bacon on a bun)

l - not sure where I am going but I will make it protein and veg

s - siracha sunflower seeds in shell

d - probably leftovers from dinner

s - siracha sunflower seed in shell, local ripe organic sliced tomato with salt and pepper

all water and vits, have a nice day!

Karen M.
on 8/29/15 5:35 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all,

Tanya, glad to hear you're feeling a little better xo

I, on the other hand, am SICK.  Been trying to fight it off for a couple of days, this morning it finally won - sore throat, headache, stuffy head - BOO! It's been about 3 years or so since I had a cold.

Eats will be pretty light and liquidy! Protein shakes, soup, will check to see if I have any chili left in the freezer. Yay.lol

Have a splendid Saturday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Roma
on 8/29/15 9:35 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Nooooo! Get better soon.

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Most Active
Recent Topics